BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos ...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Selsun Blue Medicated with Menthol Dandruff Shampoo
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I've had to use this shampoo in the past when I had particularly bad episodes of dandruff on my scalp. The shampoo feels really tingly when you rub it on your scalp - you can actually feel it working! Because it is medicated, I tend not to use it more than once or twice, and that seems to be enough. Only bad part is if it gets in your eyes while washing it out, hurts a lot!
Yaritza G.
Bronx, NY
This product is very helpful. It helped tremendously with my dry scalp. It is a reasonable price and gets the job done. I also had light patches on my skin and my doctor prescribed Selsun Blue and it helped get those light patches back to my normal skin color.
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
First of all, having this on hand for my dandruff is great. Have a mint scents and I love how it works good on my hair too. Didn't irritate and I did repurchase a couple of this bottle for me and my family. They love it as well and I'm very satisfy on this product!!!
Alyssa K.
This is the best shampoo for dandruff, dry scalp, or for an itchy scalp. It soothes irritation and helps get rid of any flakes. It smells just like menthol, which I love! This is a must have for winter!
Nina B.
Naperville, IL
I used to use this all the time to get rid of my dandruff, and it used to work like a gem... but not anymore! It's like my hair is immune to it or something, and I just can't figure out why my dandruff isnt going away when i use this anymore, because when i used to use it a while ago, it would take the dandruff away so quickly:( gah, so upsetting
Erica G.
The selsun blue works great. sometimes eapecially in the winter my scalp can get a little dry. this really feels like its cleaning my hair anf i notice a quick difference in dryness to my scalp. just love it! you also feel the tingle from the menthol in it!
Fiona R.
This is a great product for anyone with an itchy scalp or has dandruff. I switched to this a couple years back and haven't used anything else. It has helped my scalp so much during the winter when it is at its driest.
sarah h.
I used this a couple of times on my hair i don't have that much dry flakes i my hair but i still gave it a try it was cooling on the scalp when u apply it even when u wash the product out u still feel tha cooling sensation on your scalp for me it works
Yaimee O.
Selsun blue Dandruff Shampoo works! I had very bad dandruff, but after using this product it was completely cleared. I would say it took two weeks for the dandruff to fully go away.
Kayla L.
Banning, CA
I say this is the best shampoo for dandruff love the smell to one use and the dandruff is gone for the longest way better than other products for instance head and shoulders. I rather get this hair product even if i didn't have dandruff.
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?