BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos ...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Valerie T.
I use this shampoo because I have very dry skin, which means I have a very dry scalp. I tried this shampoo and I fell in love. It helped with my scalp and since it was the menthol version it made me feel refreshed. I don’t use it as my permanent shampoo, I simply use it when my scalp needs a bit more help.
Sydney M.
This stuff works wonders on dry and itchy scalps. It helps treat and keep the dandruff away. I recommend massaging a quarter size amount into the scalp and letting it rest for 3-5 minutes. I then rinse with a little bit of yummy smelling shampoo on the ends or use a yummy smelling conditioner on the ends.
Lisa N.
I have a very dry scalp and have to switch shampoos very often. If I do not switch shampoos, my head gets dry and itchy. When I use this shampoo, my head stops itching. I try to leave it on my scalp for a few minutes while I wash up and this makes all the difference.
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
this is a must for me every month i need to purchase this every month it lathers on good has a minty fresh scent it targets my dandruff dry scalp which is great cause for some reason my sides from my head get dry and itchy soo satisfied with this shampoo!
Izabel Y.
Rego Park, NY
This and head and head and shoulders are two of my favorite products that I’ve been raving about forever. I love the smell of it and how my dandruff rapidly disappears within the first use. I’m very happy with the texture of my hair after this and the smell of the product.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Obviously, it’s formulated to help with dandruff, but the scent can be a little better. It’s a standard formula smell it’s not fruity or flowery at all. You need to be consistent with using it as it does take time but DOES WORK!
Gaby M.
Lancaster, CA
I have not tried Thai recently I honestly bought this like 1 year ago , I clearly remember the smell very strong and long lasting and how fast it worked my scalp was sooo dry I had so much dandruff and within 2 days of using my scalp looked so much better
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I have dry skin. I'm not sure if my scalp being even dryer than usual had anything to do with the winter, but my scalp was bad. I was embarrassed. My cousin who's in hair school suggested I try this and the first week I used it twice and it helped my scalp tremendously! And I now use it once a week and that works for me. My scalp is no longer dry, flaky or itchy. I didn't use the shampoo for two weeks and noticed my scalp flaking badly again. The scent smells a bit medicated but after washing and drying my hair it smells nice. This is my scalp saver!
Stephanie R.
The best dandruff shampoo ever works wonders for more type of hair I tried using head and shoulders the new dove and nothing until this! Would recommend works great!! And alil pricey for it but worth ir !!
Nayarith S.
My husband has been a fan of Selsun Blue Medicated Strength formula since day one. We usually get it from Hy-Vee or Wal-Mart. Each time I use it it makes my scalp feel less itchy and provides a very good lather.
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?