BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos ...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Works great if you have terrible dry scalp and dandruff and relieves irritation but doesnt make my hair feel or look so well but it acually does what its suppose to.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I use this medicated shampoo to actually put on my skin. My doctor recommended it many years ago. I have these breakouts of spots if my skin gets irritated & this helps it to clear up. I had never heard of this prior but it does help.
Briana S.
Casco, WI
One of the best dandruff products that I have used. I am able to use this every other day and use a different shampoo the other days and it’s still effective. The smell is a little strong but isn’t horrible smelling.
Denise G.
I used this stuff when I have flakes. I can't use any dandruff shampoos cause im allergic to something in them like head and shoulders that stuff feels like my akin is on fire .
Trina Marie C.
Long Beach CA
The only dandruff shampoo that works for me been using this for a very long time, makes my hair dry so using a conditioner is a must. I definitely recommend this product.
Kat O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is my go to for dandruff! It works after 1 use. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but if you use a conditioner after or a leave in conditioner it usually takes the smell away.
Chanda H.
Jay, FL
Works great for my thick and curly hair. I put it on at the beginning of the shower to allow the medication to work it’s magic so whenever I was it out I’m dandruff free
Jeanette Z.
I used head and shoulders for years with little results. Then I realized Selsun Blue has a different active ingredient. So, it treats a different cause of dandruff from head and shoulders. Since I've been using this I've had a huge decrease in dandruff. It's not 100% gone but I don't even notice my dandruff unless I really examine my scalp. It isn't noticable now which is so important to me with my dark brown hair.
Becca L.
This line of dandruff shampoo is one of the best. I have tried Head and Shoulders and Pert and none of those work as well as this one does. I'm not sure if I notice the difference of this medicated line, but it works just as well as the other Selsun Blue shampoo.
Amy S.
Cheap and easy way to keep your scalp and hair dandruff free. I use it about once a week or so, just as a preemptive treatment. Doesn't affect my hair much the next day in regards to grease or texture. I would recommend for people with dark hair especially, just to make sure that you don't start getting any flakes!
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?