BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've use...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandr...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Selsun blue works amazing for dandruff and fungus.
I try a lot of different shampoos which at times lead me to that nasty dry scalp. This has a strong minty smell to it that last it’s not bad though. After one use my scalp is usually right back to normal. It can be a little drying on my hair. The color is blue and fun to work with. It has a cooling feel to it.
I have also used this on my so. Who was having some dry patches after doctor recommendation. It worked amazing for that.
Jeanette Z.
I used head and shoulders for years with little results. Then I realized Selsun Blue has a different active ingredient. So, it treats a different cause of dandruff from head and shoulders. Since I've been using this I've had a huge decrease in dandruff. It's not 100% gone but I don't even notice my dandruff unless I really examine my scalp. It isn't noticable now which is so important to me with my dark brown hair.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
Yes it works. But for some reason the way this stuff works with my own personal scent it makes my hair smell like pee! It does work good for keeping away dandruff. My husband has severe dandruff and this stuff works good, but he built up a resistance to it and it no longer works. Just breaks him out.
Alyssa H.
I have dermatitis and this really help control my bad scalp! This calmed and really helped my skin to not flake at all! It's been embarrassing to deal with until I got this shampoo. Have tried all other dandruff shampoos and this one is best.
Rosa B.
Orem
It reduced the itchiness on my scalp and also the flrakiness. I hate the medicine/chemicals smell but I love how effective it is. The itchiness goes away after a couple of uses. It dries the hair like crazy but other than that it's fine.
Taylor V.
Newark, DE
This is the only product that works with my itchy and dandruff filled scalp (ew). I was my hair every night and it keeps the dandruff and itch completely away. I don't really smell a scent to it which is fine with me because my conditioner does that for me. I've been using this for 2 years and I will continue to use it for as long as i can!
Sydney M.
This stuff works wonders on dry and itchy scalps. It helps treat and keep the dandruff away. I recommend massaging a quarter size amount into the scalp and letting it rest for 3-5 minutes. I then rinse with a little bit of yummy smelling shampoo on the ends or use a yummy smelling conditioner on the ends.
Lisa N.
I have a very dry scalp and have to switch shampoos very often. If I do not switch shampoos, my head gets dry and itchy. When I use this shampoo, my head stops itching. I try to leave it on my scalp for a few minutes while I wash up and this makes all the difference.
Kat O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is my go to for dandruff! It works after 1 use. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but if you use a conditioner after or a leave in conditioner it usually takes the smell away.
Izabel Y.
Rego Park, NY
This and head and head and shoulders are two of my favorite products that I’ve been raving about forever. I love the smell of it and how my dandruff rapidly disappears within the first use. I’m very happy with the texture of my hair after this and the smell of the product.
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?