BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue Medicated W Menthol Dandruff Shampoo: Dandruff Control For Dry Scalp & Hair Healthier Hair, Healthier Scalp. Doctor Recommended.

• Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos ...2 Answers
  • I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use?8 Answers
Selsun Blue Medicated with Menthol Dandruff Shampoo
  • "Great product i have a very dry scalp and this is the best thing i have found to prevent flakes, i try to use this everytime i wash my hair but if used to often it can make your scalp very tender so i would recommend rotating between this and a regular shampoo" in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Selsun blue works amazing for dandruff and fungus.
I try a lot of different shampoos which at times lead me to that nasty dry scalp. This has a strong minty smell to it that last it’s not bad though. After one use my scalp is usually right back to normal. It can be a little drying on my hair. The color is blue and fun to work with. It has a cooling feel to it.
I have also used this on my so. Who was having some dry patches after doctor recommendation. It worked amazing for that.
Alyssa H.
I have dermatitis and this really help control my bad scalp! This calmed and really helped my skin to not flake at all! It's been embarrassing to deal with until I got this shampoo. Have tried all other dandruff shampoos and this one is best.
Rosa B.
Orem, UT
It reduced the itchiness on my scalp and also the flrakiness. I hate the medicine/chemicals smell but I love how effective it is. The itchiness goes away after a couple of uses. It dries the hair like crazy but other than that it's fine.
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
This is literally the ONLY shampoo that knocks out my dandruff and keep it at bay. I've tried switching to other brands but nothing works like this product. It's drastically finished how much I have even if I don't use it weekly.
Amanda J.
For a while I struggled with dandruff and dry scalp. No matter what I used, products only irritated my scalp more. I was relieved when I found Selsun Blue. It smells horrible but works well. My scalp finally found relief. This shampoo was very cooling to my scalp and helped alleviate my dandruff issue. I feel very confident with my hair now. I highly recommend this shampoo if you suffer from dandruff or dry scalp! You will be able to find relief!
Alexa J.
Oconomowoc, WI
This stuff might work a little, but I found out that I’m allergic to sulfa and this product (even though it says gentle) is mostly sulfa. It also smells pretty awful. If you don’t like the smell of mint and aloe combined, save your money. The product all together is only okay.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
Yes it works. But for some reason the way this stuff works with my own personal scent it makes my hair smell like pee! It does work good for keeping away dandruff. My husband has severe dandruff and this stuff works good, but he built up a resistance to it and it no longer works. Just breaks him out.
Jennifer P.
This shampoo is amazing and does a very good job at controlling dandruff. I use this all the time and the dandruff stays away. This shampoo doesn't damage my hair but in some occasions it has felt a little dry. Nonetheless this shampoo is really good.
Aric A.
Kettering, OH
This worked decently to help my dandruff, but the big issue I have is that if didn’t use it every day, all the progress would be lost. I wish there were a product that would reduce my dandruff and only have to administer every few days at least.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Works great if you have terrible dry scalp and dandruff and relieves irritation but doesnt make my hair feel or look so well but it acually does what its suppose to.
Tamia G.
Is this a good product to use?
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Is this better than head & shoulder ??
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Do it really work? and is it affordable?
Candace T.
Does this over dry your hair? A lot of dandruff shampoos I've used tend to do that.
Sammy P.
Bristol
I have heard about this but never tried it. I had super bad dandruff and can't find anything to get rid of it. Will this do the trick and do I have to always use it or does it get rid of dandruff for good?

Kohl's