BY SELSUN BLUE

• Does this work?! My scalp is so itchy:(3 Answers
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I used this product for a few months and it was okay. I expected it to work better than it did. I hated the scent and the fact that the product was always too watery and messy. I switched to Head and Shoulders and saved money. I recommend trying this if Head and Shoulders doesn't work for you.
Ethan D.
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
Really worked made my dandruff go away it stopped itching too recommend to anyone with dry scalp
Gretel L.
Gretel L.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for dandruff. I think its better than head and shoulders and every time I have used it my dandruff immediately disappears. It works on any scalp I believe never has dried my scalp which is oily. Only reason it gets 4 stars is because of the smell which I don't really like. Great product overall.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Selsun Blue Naturals for Itchy Dry Scalp gives immediate relief without burning my scalp. It has a fresh scent and a luxurious lather. It is a great value!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
I used this shampoo when i had pretty bad dandruff for a week but it didn't help me at all. I did not have an itchy scalp though. maybe i should have used the shampoo for much longer for it to be affective but who knows. well at least i don't know haha.
Jay B.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Selsun Blue is an amazing product for when it comes to getting rid of dandruff! The only thing that I have a problem with is having my hair get too dry.
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Durham, CT
Bad smell- like menthol but works great and does exactly as it says.
Selsun did work however to get rid of a small fungal infection on my stomach. Nothing was working and selsun killed it off in 3 days.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
My son uses this because he has a really dry scalp! We've tried dandruff shampoos in the past and dry scalp shampoos but this has worked really well for him.
He gets almost a cradle cap at 19 years old. It causes embarrassment for him because he'll get huge flakes of skin in his hair.
He loved how it helped his hair but he didn't really like the medicinal smell to it, but that's probably why it works better than most dry scalp shampoos!
Nina D.
Nina D.
Definitely works for light to mild itchy scalp or dandruff. Not recommended to be used if you need the clinical type. Does the job, soothes and relaxes scalp irritation. I'd recommend it over head and shoulders. My friend even uses it on his dog.
Betty B.
Betty B.
This shampoo helps with dandruff and an itchy scalp. It has a pleasant fragrance and does not weigh hair down. I was worried that it would make my hair dry and frizzy but it didn't.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work?! My scalp is so itchy:(