Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp

by Selsun Blue

Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp Antidandruff Shampoo with pyrithione zinc provides targeted dandruff control. This shampoo helps prevent and eliminate itchy scalp and visible flakes associated with dandruff. Tough on dandruff and great for hair, this shampoo for itchy, dry scalp, nourishes and moisturizes hair with an extra-hydrating formula and is gentle enough for daily use. Stock up on 11-oz. bottles of Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo so you always have it on hand. Directions for Use: Wet hair thoroughly Massage onto scalp and rinse well For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor. About Selsun Blue: Selsun Blue is the expert in scalp health, offering high-quality, effective solutions that are tough on dandruff and great for hair to help you feel confident, poised and in control. Selsun Blue helps control dandruff by powerfully relieving symptoms like flaking and itching. Say ""goodbye"" to flakes and ditch your dandruff with Selsun Blue!

Is it normal for I’m the color to separate and become discolored (yellowish) over time?
I get a dry scalp and have itchy and dandruff when the weather is all messed up from going cold to warm, cold to warm all the time! How much is this stuff and does it actually work?
Does this work?! My scalp is so itchy:(
Start your review of Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp!
Jersey City, NJ
Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Target
Love using this for times when I get dandruff it helps me a lot and it works fast for me. In 3 washes it goes away
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start by saying that I do not use this as a shampoo. I have small bumps on my upper arms and my dermatologist told me to use this as a body wash and then follow it with Cerave cream. It works! I have repurchased and will continue to use it.
Utica
Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp uploaded by Lwin O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It’s amazing and it’s exactly what it said. It does help your itchy dry scalp.the smell is not that great but it’s works.i highly recommend this to you unless you can’t stand the smell
Wrightstown
Selsun Blue Itchy Dry Scalp uploaded by Miranda K.
I love this stuff! I get super bad dandruff and itchy scalp in the winter. This stuff fixes it usually in just one or two washes. Smells great too! Adorable for seasonal treatments. [product:selsun-blue-shampoo-dandruff-itchy-dry-scalp-11-ounce-(325ml)-(3-pack)]
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I really liked this product! I’ve tried every other brand and most of them stink and/or aren’t that effective. This actually smelled decent and I could see and feel the difference on my scalp after one use. I feel like this brand is targeted for men, but I’m a woman and still I gave it a shot and I’m glad I did!
Saint Louis, MO
Not bad. It helps with itching, if used daily. I find that it does dry out my skin pretty good. So I have to moisturize my scalp as soon as I'm done washing.
montevideo
Guau yo use mucho tiempo este shapo es el mejor del mundo te lavas la cabeza y enseguida ves como se cae sola la caspa desaparece la picazón y el cabello esta mas tiempo limpio. En mi país Lo sacaron de simulación y fue lo peor que me paso no encuentro algo que se le parezca. 😢😦
Muncie, IN
My son uses this because he has a really dry scalp! We've tried dandruff shampoos in the past and dry scalp shampoos but this has worked really well for him. He gets almost a cradle cap at 19 years old. It causes embarrassment for him because he'll get huge flakes of skin in his hair. He loved how it helped his hair but he didn't really like the medicinal smell to it, but that's probably why it works better than most dry scalp shampoos!
Lawrenceville, GA
Selsun blue has put my dandruff problem under good control & this was not the case with other Dandruff shampoos..
I used this product for a few months and it was okay. I expected it to work better than it did. I hated the scent and the fact that the product was always too watery and messy. I switched to Head and Shoulders and saved money. I recommend trying this if Head and Shoulders doesn't work for you.