Selsun Blue Full & Thick

by Selsun Blue

Infused with caffeine for thicker, fuller looking hair after one use. Eliminates flakes and itch while giving you confidence that your hair looks stronger and better than ever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Selsun Blue Full & Thick!
El Paso, TX
I have atopic dermatitis and I literally can’t use any other shampoo other than this one because every other one would make my scalp itch like crazy but this one really calms it down
Davis, CA
It’s not my favorite in terms of controlling my dry scalp. It works to some extent however I’m not too sure if I’ll repurchase. The scent is great though.
I was using head shoulders for the longest time but notice I would still get dandruff. Ever since I’ve switched over to Selsun Blue my hair has been flake free. I would definitely recommend this product.
Monument
This shampoo is great for bad dandruff. Ever since I moved to the dry climate of Colorado, I have had a dry scalp. This shampoo does the trick and Irma effect is long lasting. Once I run out of this bottle I would definitely buy it again and I would definitely recommend this for others.
tuscaloosa
It doesn’t really help my scalp at all. It helps to give me relief from the itchiness that comes with my dry scalp but nothing else. My flakiness has not improved at all. I will not be buying this again
Roanoke, VA
This completely took care of my dandruff and gave me the best volume any shampoo ever has!
Toronto , ON
I get a bad scalp in the colder months and this works great wonders for me- so much so I don’t have to use it often
Wow. It takes a bit of time to get used to the scent. But it lathers great, and I feel a difference every time i use it. It’s minimized my flakes and paired with some good head oils (jojoba/olive) it really makes a big difference with dandruff. I’d definitely recommend this product to everyone who needs the extra hydration to eliminate their dandruff in an affordable way.

Looking for your answer?