BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue for Itchy Dry Scalp moisturizes to help stop dry scalp itch. Selsun Blue shampoos formula features the active ingredient Pyrithione Zinc and helps to hydrate your hair. Extra hydrating Selsun Blue for Itchy Dry Scalp fights dandruff making your hair and scalp look healthy. see more...

J W.
Anderson
Works amazingly well. Takes off any buildup from other products and leaves my hair so soft!
Tina Z.
I use this shampoo 3 times a week and it has almost eliminated my dandruff. I no longer has an itchy scalp, and I am not embarrassed to wear black. Within 3 uses my dandruff was almost gone. I will continue to buy this product.
Daiana O.
montevideo
Guau yo use mucho tiempo este shapo es el mejor del mundo te lavas la cabeza y enseguida ves como se cae sola la caspa desaparece la picazón y el cabello esta mas tiempo limpio. En mi país Lo sacaron de simulación y fue lo peor que me paso no encuentro algo que se le parezca. 😢😦
Erin P.
London, ON
I get a dry scalp and have itchy and dandruff when the weather is all messed up from going cold to warm, cold to warm all the time! How much is this stuff and does it actually work?