Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo 2-in-1 Cleans and Conditions Maximum Strength uploaded by Anabel D.Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo 2-in-1 Cleans and Conditions Maximum Strength uploaded by Ybsen G.Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo 2-in-1 Cleans and Conditions Maximum Strength uploaded by Nancy U.

BY SELSUN BLUE

Selsun Blue® 2-in-1 Cleans and Conditions Maximum Strength Dandruff Shampoo.
Cleans and conditions.
Dandruff shampoo selenium sulfide 1%.
Tough on dandruff...
Great for hair.
Targets the source to control dandruff. see more...

Anabel D.
Miami
I just used it for the first time and so far I like it. The packaging is nice, I think it is worth the price. Product smells nice. So far it seems to be working for my dandruff. I usually don’t use the 2 in one shampoo and conditioner, but this one I like.
Mackenzie C.
My hair gets so dry in the winter and this is the only thing that works, if you have bad dandruff I would recommend this. It is an affordable alternative to more expensive dandruff shampoos.
Ybsen G.
Stamford, CT
Look for many shampoos for the dandruff I had in my head. I felt worried, every time my head itched, it was distracting every time I saw the particles of dandruff on my shirt .. I tried this shampoo and I used it and the itching and dandruff in my head.
Verenise V.
Chowchilla, Ca
I had so much dandruff it was crazy, and embarrassing. I didn't know what to do with my hair so people wouldn't see the dandruff. My mom told me to use selsun blue and I saw results the second time I used it. It's amazing, I still use it now.
Cristian R.
I only use this once a week and the rest of the week I use teatree shampoo and conditioner! This stuff works! After using it once I can feel it getting rid of the oil build up and flakes. I do not even see any flaking since I have started to use this product once a day then teatree the rest. I highly recommend this! My flakes used to be so bad. They were noticeable on my black shirts and my scalp used to itch at times especially the back of my head but now I'm flake free! No more scratching! I know many have commented on the smell not being the best, but I don't seem to mind it. It's not that bad as the reviews make it out to be. It's not like you will stink from it! Once you shower with it and come out I don't notice any bad or good smell. I've had my family see if they noticed any unpleasant smell from it and they didn't smell anything. Overall awesome price and product!
Micalah H.
Waddy
Tried this one out and it did nothing for my scalp. I used consistently for months without noticeable difference. It may not be expensive, but I’d rather save up for one that works. Definite pass for me.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I find this product clears up any dry/flakey spots overnight. Product lathers up a lot! But the product doesn’t condition, I’m left with a tangled mess if I don’t condition after
Yesenia P.
Humble, TX
Did not work for me at all, and it had a terrible smell. I also tried different products that are by selsun blue and they also did not work for me, Reasonably priced however.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
I tend to have a dry scalp which leads to itching and flaking. This always helps get rid of it. My hair and scalp instantly feel hydrated and soothed.
Yossely V.
Salem, OR
it works good to clear scalp from dandruff but the smell of the shampoo is so strong it stays in your hair.
Kathy P.