BY SELSUN BLUE

Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
I struggle with dry scalp every so often so this is my go to product when I'm experiencing flakiness. I think the shampoo and conditioner combination works really well but I'm not a fan of how it smells. Although it's great for temporary use! Just wish it had a fresher/sweeter scent.
Amber R.
Corning , KS
I used to use Selsun Blue all of the time in high school. I love this product. It worked well for me for a long time. I didn't stop using it until I ended up having to switch to a prescription shampoo. I loved the way it made my hair feel, and it has a really god lather as well. The Selsun Naturals is an amazing product as well.
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
My grandma used to purchase selsun blue all the time. I never really had an issue with dandruff but she loved it and always said it worked great for her.
Jakob V.
Wilmington, NC
It does not tingle because it is working. It tingles because it gots a bunch of Menthol in it.
Brian W.
Boulder
Use to stop hairloss for sure works. Using it with rogaine has for sure helped stop loss.