Selsun Blue Active 3-in-1

by Selsun Blue

Non-irritating triple action formula (Shampoo, Conditioner, & Body Wash) washes away sweat & oil build-up that can cause dandruff, itchy scalp, & body acne leaving you with healthy looking hair and clearer skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Selsun Blue Active 3-in-1!
Austin
I use this as a body wash to help keep away body acne. This has worked great for me and I’ve seen serious improvement in my skin
I love this 3 in 1 soap. I use it as a shampoo whenever I have dandruff but, I also love using it as a body wash. It has 5% salicylic acid which is great for my back and chest acne. It literally made my skin look 10x better. 10/10 recommend.
Norwalk, OH
1,421 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
My teens boys love this. They both suffer from acne, both on their faces and bodies. They love this as a body wash! The shampoo and conditioner part doesnr work as well for dandruff as another well known dandruff shampoo, but they use it as a shampoo when they're in a rush and dont have time to shampoo and condition. It really helped their body acne and its non drying.
Great for sensitive skin, and skin feel hydrated after cleansing! Selsun Blue Active 3-in-1 Salicylic acid is a great anti-inflammatory, also helps to rapidly exfoliate skin, and helps relieve such skin conditions as acne and dandruff.
I love this product! I bought it for my teenage son but it only took me trying it one tome to fall in love with it! It leaves your hair and body super clean, soft, and smelling wonderful!

Looking for your answer?