BY UNKNOWN

For the first time ever YouTube personality Miranda Sings is sharing her life lessons and tutorials on paper, full of her own illustrations and photos. In it you'll find Miranda's instructions on all you need to know in life, from how to get a boyfriend (wear all black and carry a fishing net) to performing magic tricks (magic is lying). This is a self-declared lifesaving book, and if you don't like it, well as Miranda would say.'Haters, back off!' see more...

Lea N.
Lea N.
Mastic, NY
I want Miranda sings on YouTube and she's very funny. This self help book is hilarious
Megan L.
Megan L.
This book is so hilarious! I think she did a great job with this book! Love!
Selah H.
Selah H.
Best book ever!!!! I have already read the entire book and I still go back and read it again it never gets old! If your looking for something to make you laugh I highly recommend this!!!
Jaid S.
Jaid S.
Review for: Selp Helf
Very lit book lol i got it like 2 christmases ago and it in 1 day its super lit and really reccommend😂
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
This book is hysterical! Perfect life advice courtesy of Miranda! It's the perfect book for a good laugh! I love Miranda/Colleen!
ally K.
ally K.
Amazing book. it is so funny and I love Miranda and Colleen! has some amazing life advice😂
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
Review for: Selp Helf
I find myself to have a good sense of
Humor especially with stupid humor but her show on Netflix it's the worst thing I've seen! I couldn't even finish the episode. I wish I could give it zero stars.
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Review for: Selp Helf
I bought this book for my daughter for her birthday because she is a huge Miranda sings fan and she loves it! She love to watch Miranda on YouTube and her new show HATERS BACK OFF on Netflix... Btw they are coming out with a season two! WOOT WOOT!! She can't wait for season two and will continue to support her
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: Selp Helf
I wasn't planning on purchasing this, but I am so glad I did. I found it very humorous.