selltop15 Aveeno Skin Relief Body Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter (200ml) uploaded by Fae B.selltop15 Aveeno Skin Relief Body Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter (200ml) uploaded by Andrea P.

BY SELLTOP15

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion; is formulated with Shea Butter and a unique Triple Oat Complex containing finely milled naturally active Colloidal Oatmeal, Oat Oil and Oat Essence. It is clinically proven to moisturise for 24 hours and soothe on contact, providing immediate, long-lasting relief for extra dry, irritable skin. Skin is left looking and feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Fragrance free. Fast absorbing. Paraben free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

selltop15 Aveeno Skin Relief Body Lotion with Oatmeal & Shea Butter (200ml)
  • "A friend of recommended this to me and I have never looked back I am hooked on this product. I have terrible dry skin more so in the winter but since using any aveeno moisturizer lotion my skin has changed for the better. you notice the difference so quickly. it's great for all body and face and hands I always have this with me. it's dermatologist tested so you know you can use this for along time and good for people with sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
Alexandra S.
Rocky Point, NY
I have very dry and itchy skin and this is one of the only products I've used that actually helped soothe my skin. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive itchy skin. It is a reasonable price as well.
Gabrielle C.
Leitchfield , KY
All aveeno skin products are great for dry skin. The Shea butter and oatmeal are just extra helpful for smooth soft skin.
Gemma D.
I struggle with very dry and sensitive skin and every time I use moistureriser it seems to last 5 minutes before I'm having to put more on! This is amazing I use it from head to toe, your skin feel instantly smooth and the nourished and the dryness totally dissapears. I will be purchasing this product forever!
poppy l.
My sister showed me this cream after she had used it for her eczema and she then recommended it to me because she said it really helps. Ever since i have loved it and it has really helped with my dry skin and eczema.
Andrea P.
England
Shuha T.
Manchester
This really helps with my acne scars. It keeps your skin moisturised till the morning. It doesn't smell good but it ant smell bad. I bought it at body shop. It's not bad. I recommend you to buy this if u have dry and patchy skin.
Tommy D.
This product is lovely and fresh smelling. It has a distinctive fresh and warming smell. I highly recommend!
It always hid rates your skin , ALWAYS!
Brooke W.
Earby
I love this on my skin my skin is normally sooo dry but I started using this and wow it worked straight away it’s a very thick cream
izzy S.
Harestock, Winchester
Not the best! It could be better and the pricing is good in my opinion but they should add mor into the packets.
Tia✨ r.
pontypridd
I cannot recommend this product enough. I have eczema and Aveeno is the only cream that really leaves my skin feeling wonderfully smooth.