2 colors available

BY SELINA NATURALLY

Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt has been hand-harvested and dried by the sun and wind. The sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation, and serve to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals. Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt contains no anti-caking or bleaching agents. Celtic Sea Salt brand is highly recommended by doctors and chefs. Unlike ordinary table salts, Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt also provides potassium, magnesium, and other important nutrients. Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt is also provided in a convenient shaker - no grinder needed! Works great for baking. Salt to taste, and enjoy! see more...

• As much as I cook And i have never he...Be the first to answer!
  • What's this product and is this brand...It is salt and no, it's been a... 1 Answers
  • Have you tried this and if so is it g...I didn't care for this kind 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
My housemate got some for her girlfriend because they cook so much in the house. I love using it with pasta because it makes the water boil at a higher temperature AND it adds a ton of flavor to an otherwise bland meal!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Amazing product! I love this sea salt for a natural body scrub, in my bath even to cook with. The Celtics brand is my favorite. Not pricey at all and you get so much product . I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Amber O.
Amber O.
I really like this sea salt. My doctor suggested it and I'm so happy he did. It's helped with my blood pressure. And the price is great. One pound for a reasonable price. I love it
Terica A.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
I love this sea salt for my bath product line. I use it in my summer body scrub which sloughs away dead skin amd makes it super soft and smooth. Love!
Krsna S.
Krsna S.
It makes eating a real pleasure, never too salty and a little goes a long way. It's actually a great mineral supplement..
tamara t.
tamara t.
Real good but hard to find, that's for sure. Also no iodine so you need to use it with fish
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Sea salt is great for body scrubs!!! I love to use this on my own bodyscrub that i do.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Tried the sea salt and other than it being in a bag it was easy to use, tastes great.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Love love love this stuff!!! You should be able to find it at any grocery store. If you're you can't just ask they will order it.
Jeanne Marie D.
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
Great sea salt. I use it in my shaker, with the fine ground. It doesn't clump and the flavor is superior. Fabulous for cooking. Excellent salt, which I would highly recommend.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
Have you tried this and if so is it good?
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
What's this product and is this brand new
Megan S.
Megan S.
As much as I cook And i have never heard of this... what is it used for? Interested