BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This medium-sized densely packed shape distributes powder evenly by blurring product into the skin in a buffing process for a soft-focus "selfie ready" effect. The domed shape maneuverers easily around the face making it great for use under the eye, around the nose, and the brow area. Ideal for use with loose powders to create a thin veil of coverage or for pressed powders for fuller, buildable coverage. Great for blending and blurring makeup for a soft, smooth, and flawless effect that sets makeup in place and is ideal for picture taking. Can also be used with any cream blush, bronzer, highlighter, or foundation, and pairs perfectly with the Selfie Ready Foundation Blurring Brush. see more...

• Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage wil...1 Answers
Vanesa V.
Newark, NJ
One of my all time favorite brushes!! I commend this brush to everyone!! It's super soft and smooth. It's a duo haired brush so it works great with cream, liquids and powder. I can do my whole face application with this brush alone! It's also amazing for such a great price!
Maria Eugenia O.
I love this brush. It is perfect for applying powder under the eyes or nose. although its function is to powders in general, I do not use it on my cheeks or forehead that prefer less dense brush for those areas. also is perfect perfect for bronzing powders.
Greta S.
I only recently picked this brush up, & it's become my new favourite for setting liquid foundation with powder. It's dense hairs don't pick up and product that is already on your skin, it flawlessly packs and blends the powder into your foundation, leaving you with air brushed looking skin.
jessica t.
port hope, ON
Elf brushes are amazing and soo affordable. They are better than some high end brushes.
This brush is awesome , applies foundation flawlessly! Also good for setting your face !
Becca D.
Vanessa, ON
I will never use another powder brush to set my face ever again, this brush is not only soft on the skin, it makes my makeup look and feel so smooth and it's at drugstore prices! I suggest this brush 200%
Jessica F.
Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage will it give?