BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This medium-sized densely packed shape distributes powder evenly by blurring product into the skin in a buffing process for a soft-focus "selfie ready" effect. The domed shape maneuverers easily around the face making it great for use under the eye, around the nose, and the brow area. Ideal for use with loose powders to create a thin veil of coverage or for pressed powders for fuller, buildable coverage. Great for blending and blurring makeup for a soft, smooth, and flawless effect that sets makeup in place and is ideal for picture taking. Can also be used with any cream blush, bronzer, highlighter, or foundation, and pairs perfectly with the Selfie Ready Foundation Blurring Brush. see more...

• Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage wil...1 Answers
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
LOVE this brush. It is so soft and my foundation always looks so good when I apply it with it. I haven't had any issues with hairs falling out and has cleaned up great everytime.
Megan W.
I really like this brush to apply bronzer to my face. It is somewhat of a dense rectangular shaped brush and helps me to apply bronzer in all the right places. It also acts to buff it out so it looks natural and smooth. It's also only $6!
This brush literally feels high end and the amount of coverage it gives is amazing I like how it settles all the foundation and concealer in a even flawless finish it definitely standa up to what it is ment for i love it !
Maria Eugenia O.
I love this brush. It is perfect for applying powder under the eyes or nose. although its function is to powders in general, I do not use it on my cheeks or forehead that prefer less dense brush for those areas. also is perfect perfect for bronzing powders.
Vanesa V.
Newark, NJ
One of my all time favorite brushes!! I commend this brush to everyone!! It's super soft and smooth. It's a duo haired brush so it works great with cream, liquids and powder. I can do my whole face application with this brush alone! It's also amazing for such a great price!
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
I like that this brush did not leave a ton of bristles everywhere upon using it. Sometimes with cheaper drug store brands you get that, but E.L.F. always seems to use quality above all else when it comes to their products- especially for the average person with a realistic budget. Awesome brush!
Melissa C.
Bothell, WA
Bought this on the Target website by recommendation and for $6 I thought I would try it. I really like the way it applies my liquid foundations and it's so affordable. I highly recommend trying!
Mika V.
Modesto, CA
I love this brush. I use it to apply my setting powder and it so soft. I highly recommend it. It's very affordable and it's great quality.
Amber T.
Grand Island, NE
Brush is very soft & does an amazing job of blending foundation, concealer & any other liquid product. For $6 it's 100% worth the buy!
Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
I've been using this brush almost every day for the past 6 months. Soft bristles and I love the way it blends out my foundations.
Jessica F.
Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage will it give?