BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This medium-sized densely packed shape distributes powder evenly by blurring product into the skin in a buffing process for a soft-focus "selfie ready" effect. The domed shape maneuverers easily around the face making it great for use under the eye, around the nose, and the brow area. Ideal for use with loose powders to create a thin veil of coverage or for pressed powders for fuller, buildable coverage. Great for blending and blurring makeup for a soft, smooth, and flawless effect that sets makeup in place and is ideal for picture taking. Can also be used with any cream blush, bronzer, highlighter, or foundation, and pairs perfectly with the Selfie Ready Foundation Blurring Brush. see more...

• Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage wil...1 Answers
Jayme S.
Kirksville, MO
I use this all the times for days that I want a lighter makeup application, but still want some coverage. This $1 (yes only one freaking dollar) gives me so much coverage at the same time feeling so light on my skin. I tell everyone to buy this product because of how well it performs for only $1! I have a stash of extras in my collection so I never run out!!
Rachel T.
Barboursville
For the price of this brush, I was impressed with the quality! It is a very soft and fluffy brush, and it holds powder well. I have used it with both translucent and colored powders and have not been disappointed. The brush is also easy to clean, which is a plus for me.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I'm in love with this brush. It's a great quality for a great price and it looks high end. The bristles are super soft and they don't shed. I use it to apply my blush and it can work for bronzer too.
Miranda V.
I know this is a powder brush but I also use it for foundation and it works better than other foundation brushes I have. The price is very affordable. Can’t be beat.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The e.l.f. selfie ready powder blurring brush is ideal for pressed or loose powders to create a thin veil or buildable coverage. However you can use this with any cream bronzer, blush, highlight or foundation to get similar results. This ultra soft and plush synthetic brush is densely packed distributes powder evenly and buffs it into the skin for flawless picture ready results! Thus brush washes easily and can be laid flat to dry. Another affordable, quality brush from e.l.f.
Sara P.
After watching a beauty guru on YouTube recommend this brush for foundation despite its title as a powder brush, I decided to give it a go and man am I glad I did! It definitely helps foundations apply for fuller coverage and the brush itself is durable and sturdy. All ELF brushes are an absolute win in my book, - most of their face brushes work very well, as do their eye brushes- but this one in particular is the brush I reach for everyday.
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
I love the texture of this brush very soft bristles. Great for blending. I can't say anything bad about this. Well worth the price. Smooths powder onto skin without pulling most of it back off. I would recommend this brush for anyone looking for and affordable powder/blending brush
Jordene P.
$6!! the brush is amazing. perfect for foundation. it is so soft and blends really well. does not soak up all my product and gives me nice coverage. it is easy to wash too. its so cheap that I have multiple. i will always recommend elf complexion brushes, they get better with every launch.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Elf brushes are amazing!! They're better than many high end brushes out there! This brush in particular is so good for setting my face :) it applies my makeup beautifully without making it look patchy!
Emily M.
I love this brush! It's super affordable ($6) and it blends our foundation beautifully. I like to stipple my foundation out with this and my usual medium coverage foundation becomes full coverage. If you're looking for a brush that will give you full coverage, I recommend this!
Jessica F.
Can this be used for liquid foundation? What sort of coverage will it give?