BY SELFIE GO STICK #2 in Camera Cases

The Selfie Go Stick is an extendable monopod that is Bluetooth-compatiable and available in blue, pink, or black. Whether you want to take the perfect selfie, take a family photo without leaving anyone out, or just love catching great action footage, the Selfie Go Stick is what you need. The Selfie Go Stick is the biggest craze this year! With the amount of media surrounding the Selfie Go Stick, they're flying off the shelves as fast as they come in. You've seen it in YouTube music videos, The Today Show and Good Morning America. You've seen it being used on New Year's Eve and by celebrities at the Grammys. It's time for you to experience the fun that everyone is talking about. Start capturing all of life's moments with the perfect Selfie. see more...

• how do you work it?????? Be the first to answer!
  • I have a couple of selfie sticks but I am looking for one that has ...3 Answers
  • Does anybody know how you push the camera button to take the photo ...4 Answers
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
It's light weight so I can carry it in my bag.
Which works great for me. People make jokes, but I do own a selfie stick. However I don't take make selfies with it. But in those moments I do it's great at capturing the moment. This might sound a little strange, but I use it mainly for my photography. If there's a shot I'm just out of reach for I grab my selfie stick attach my phone and I've just snapped the perfect shot! No one ever knows I've used my iPhone.
selina a.
selina a.
Hopewell, VA
Works perfectly! Very light weight and portable. Perfect for getting those group shots and being able to include everyone! It seems to be quite durable, so I expect it will last quite a while. :) Fantastic tool everyone should own. :) Hope this review helps!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
I have thus selfie stick in pink. It is easy to use but frequently the button does not work. It is cheaply made
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.
It's was good while it lasted which was not long. This product fell apart in my hands within a week.
Holli K.
Holli K.
Escondido, CA
Love this product! Makes selfies so easy haha! It is kind of a hassle to carry arounds
Paige M.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I tried a couple different selfie sticks but this one was my favorite! It is made well and affordable. I keeps the phone propped up, unlike some others. Really nice product and handy when taking group photos or are trying to get scenery in the background!
Angela T.
Angela T.
washington
The selfie stick is a great way to take photos with large amounts of people, so everyone can get into frame. I love how it's super light and you can just shove it in your bag real quick, you never know when to take the perfect selfie!
Kimberly  W.
Kimberly W.
This is a better quality selfie stick than most of the ones I've tried. I have a samsung galaxy s5 active and it fits in really nice and secure without having to pry it open. very easy to follow directions and it's nice to get everyone in the whole picture now!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is pretty cool. My family got this for me as a gag gift and I love it. It works pretty great and I like how it is adjustable (it fits my iPhone 6 plus). You have to be very gentle with it though. I threw this in my purse and lugged it around in case I wanted to take photos and the plastic snapped. They are pretty cheap so easy to replace. I would recommend.
Ashkhen S.
Ashkhen S.
This is actually great to have. It takes videos and pictures by one click of a button on the stick. It works great and includes everyone thats with you and its a device price.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Does anybody know how you push the camera button to take the photo on a selfie stick? Is it worth it to buy one?
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
I have a couple of selfie sticks but I am looking for one that has good tension and can hold up the phone better. Is this one durable?
Takwa N.
Takwa N.
keep your memory easly !! wow
Holly H.