Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSun Laboratories

by Sun Laboratories

Sun Laboratories was established in 1983 and is family owned and operated. It is a company built on the premise of creating a line of beauty products that utilizes an easy application process as well as resulting in glowing skin, free of harmful rays from the sun. 1)Elbow, knees, and knuckles generally have dryer skin. Therefore, those areas will absorb more sunless tanner for legs and arms. To avoid this, apply a small portion of hand and body lotion to those areas. Your skin will not be able to absorb the sunless tanning product very well and that’s what you want in these areas. 2)If you use before and after stickers, put them anywhere on the body before applying. 3)Put on your tanning glove that comes with this product. 4)When applying the overnight self tanner, rub in a circular motion to avoid streaking. 5)After application, wait a minimum of five hours before showering or getting in the pool. 8 hours for optimal results. 6)The self tanner has a cosmetic bronzer to give you a visual of where you have applied it. While showering, you will notice the cosmetic bronzer will wash off, leaving behind the true self tanning color. 7)Color will continue to develop even after the eight hour period after the application.

FORMULATED WITH A NATURAL BLEND OF INGREDIENTS - We have searched the farthest regions of the world for this natural, paraben-free blend of ingredients. This product not only provides your skin with the most natural-looking, best tan possible, but also nourishes, revitalizes, hydrates and enhances the feel and elasticity of your skin. Because no matter how great your fake tanning lotion works, if your skin isn’t ultra smooth and sleek, you won’t achieve a flawless look.; CELEBRITIES LOVE IT, DOCTORS RECOMMEND IT Sun Laboratories Sunless Tanning lotions (also referred to as self-tanners) require no exposure to the sun. Growing evidence shows the multitude of damage sun exposure can do both short-term and long-term. With the self tanner for pale, light, or medium skinned people, you need not worry about negative side effects. This quick tan self tanner ensures a rich glow that is natural and safe.; GLOWING FROM THE INSIDE OUT Have you ever noticed that when someone feels and looks great, they just glow? Sure it could be that they’ve lost weight, or are in love, or just have that confidence we all yearn for. But maybe it’s as simple as they’ve tried the Sun Laboratories Self Tanning Product and now they look slimmer, darker, and more radiant - thus they are glowing from the inside and out!; YOU GLOW, GIRL Whether you are new to sunless tanning and sunless bronzers or you have been mastering the self tanning art for years, Sun Laboratories Sunless Tanning Lotions, Micro Mists, Foams and Sprays are ideal for all skin types and will provide you with the perfect tan that you desire. No streaks or blotches, all you are left with is golden skin and something to brag about to all your friends.; EASY TO APPLY Application instructions are provided with each Sun Laboratories Sunless Tanning Product, as well as placed into the description of this product at the bottom of this page to insure you get the best self tanning experience possible. You’re life is full of activities, chores, and responsibilities. No need to add any more nuisances to your day, which is why we made a fake tanner that is easy and quick to use. It is also not just a sunless tanner for women, but men as well!

what are the colours of the undertones? is it a green or orange undertone at all?
Start your review of Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 16 oz Dark Self Tanner by SUN LABORATORIES, Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner for Bronzing and Golden Tan All Year Long - Self Tanner - Natural Sunless Tanning Lotion!
Jadelyn R.
Winnetka
My results were amazing from this product it looks like a bronze tan and natural no orange undertone. I love everything this line has to offer.
Erin S.
This has to be the best product ever! I love how natural it makes me look and my skin looks very natural. My mom recommended this to me.
Brianna P.
Westchester County
Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 16 oz Dark Self Tanner by SUN LABORATORIES, Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner for Bronzing and Golden Tan All Year Long - Self Tanner - Natural Sunless Tanning Lotion uploaded by Brianna P.
Best purchase! Doesn’t smell gross at all, smells like cherries! 🍒 it gives a natural, dark, almost reddish / with slight green undertones to the skin that is not orangey and fake looking like most other  tanners do. I’m naturally pretty pale, I’ll use a few pumps of once or twice a week to keep up my tan. So happy with this purchase. Buying the “Ultra Dark” 32 oz bottle is worth the money, trust me!
Micheyla M.
Doral, FL
simply incredible, a product that really fulfills its purpose with the skin, the tone it leaves on you is beautiful and you will like it a lot. I love to use it when I do not have time to go out and get a tan somewhere else, it's fast and simple.
Cali R.
By far the best product I have used! The scent is great for one , the Consistency is great you don’t need a lot to apply. Very affordable and long lasting! NOO orange coloring has a nice bronze look!
Stacy S.
Love it! The consistency & minimal amount you need makes this product last so long ! It smells great, it is definitely true to color. It’s great day to day or any type of special event. Personally I use it daily instead of the skin damaging sun beds! Highly recommend!!!!!!Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 16 oz Dark Self Tanner by SUN LABORATORIES, Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner for Bronzing and Golden Tan All Year Long - Self Tanner - Natural Sunless Tanning Lotion
Pamela R.
Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 16 oz Dark Self Tanner by SUN LABORATORIES, Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner for Bronzing and Golden Tan All Year Long - Self Tanner - Natural Sunless Tanning Lotion uploaded by Pamela R.
I first discovered the sun laboratories brand at a Tradeshow. I let them demo it on my legs and and thought it was amazing. It completely blended into my tan line and evens me out. I could not tell my natural tan from the fake tan. It lasted about a week so I didn’t have to keep applying it. It gradually faded without looking blotchy and didn’t smell bad. I got the tanning kit an it lasted me all summer. Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
Kim B.
Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 16 oz Dark Self Tanner by SUN LABORATORIES, Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner for Bronzing and Golden Tan All Year Long - Self Tanner - Natural Sunless Tanning Lotion uploaded by Kim B.
I use sun laboratories both for personal and for my business. I have a mobile tanning company and there solution is top notch my customers favor it above other ones iv tried. It goes on the best without looking orange or dirty and has a great smell. I personally use the lotions on myself an love it. I tan a lot of heavily tattooed people and the solution is safe for tattoos and can be applied on the face and it’s cruelty free! Gotta love that. I’d definitely recommend picking up a bottle and giving it a go!Sun Laboratories Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion 8 oz
stephanie S.
Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 16 oz Dark Self Tanner by SUN LABORATORIES, Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner for Bronzing and Golden Tan All Year Long - Self Tanner - Natural Sunless Tanning Lotion uploaded by stephanie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Iv been a model and beauty influencer for years and I often receive products from companies but rarely ever end up using them. But I must say I was super impressed with the sunlabs brand. I had a bikini photo shoot and had uneven tan lines from the summer I applied the lotion on my white areas with the mitt and it blended in perfectly! You literally could see no difference between my natural tan an the fake tan! Since then it’s been my go to sunless tanner. Even my photographers comment on how my fake tan is not orange like a lot of other models they shoot. It last me about a week with just one application and it smells great I strongly recommend this product Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 16 oz Dark Self Tanner by SUN LABORATORIES, Dye-Free Natural Sunless Self Tanner for Bronzing and Golden Tan All Year Long - Self Tanner - Natural Sunless Tanning Lotion
Shellie M.
I love this sunless Tanner. Like many people my face doesn't tan as evenly with the rest of my body. I use this Tanner on my face. It doesn't clog my pores, leaves an instant bronzed glow, and applies easily and evenly the first time. I highly recommend this sunless Tanner for anyone looking for a beautiful bronzed glow. Great for all year round. The instant bronzer dries down quickly and doesn't transfer to anything.