BY FINESSE

Self Adjusting Moisturizing Conditioner by Finesse for Unisex - 24 oz Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yvonne A.
Bronx, NY
This is my all time favorite conditioner. I am natural with very dry kinky hair and this is the only conditioner my hair loves. It is so hydrating and moisturizing. I use this for co-washing and also as a leave in. So far so good. Love it!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Finesse makes SUCH an amazing Shampoo and Conditioners.The self-adjusting range is my personal favorite.
This combo makes my hair SO silky.I have such thick hair,and it can be coarse, as well,and I am always looking for a silky, smooth finish.Finesse always leaves my hair like this.
It is priced so moderately,and I always end up going back to this brand.I keep this in heavy rotation in my shower.I would recommend this to anyone.
Jas S.
Taneytown
Conditioner feels a little heqvy,but it's so worth it! Smells nice and would recommend for dry hair. :)