BY SELEZIONE TARTUFI

Brittany R.
Jackson, MS
Love this truffle oil. I was unsure how to use it at first, but I use it on all kinds of things!
Kelly  C.
Fort Collins, CO
Want a little slice of heaven? Make some homemade French fries (or fry some up out of the bag). I love the thin ones. As soon as it's out of the fryer immediately salt and pepper and drizzle with this truffle oil plus a little grated Parmesan. AMAZING. I also like it tossed simply with fresh veggies (Spinsch, asparagus, and mushroom) and hot pasta with a little grated parm. Simple and delicious and everyone will marvel at your gourmet cooking skills!
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Foodie Expert
Always looking for great new baking products would love to try it how about you let's say yes
Micca B.
Dunwoody, GA
I love truffle oil. Kick your fries up a notch, add flavor to asparagus. I have a hard time keeping myself from adding it to everything I cook.
Marina S.
Foodie Expert
I love this Truffle Oil. It is great for seasoning and cooking seafood and vegetables in my opinion, especially seafood. I love its rich taste and scent. I purchased this brand for great value and would definitely recommend.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
Love this brand it's really hard to come by reasonably priced truffle oil especially a good quality
brooklyn G.
Do this oil taste the same as vegetable oil
Tara T.
What is this used for?
Myeisha H.
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to try truffle oil but don't know what kind is best, how does this taste?
Jessica M.
What is truffle oil used for? If sounds interesting.
Génesis Q.
Friends, how about this oil?