Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daisy J.Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cierra C.
2 colors available

BY SELENA GOMEZ

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
I'm a HUGE Selena Gomez fan so I HAD to have this when it came out. It's a light flowery raspberry scent. I've had the same bottles for a few years now and it still smells as amazing as when I first used it. It's towards the expensive side, but it's available at Ulta so it's pretty easy to get. Definitely my favorite perfume, I love it so much I can't wait to finish this bottle to buy another!
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
One of my favorite perfumes and one of my favorite peopleūüėć I originally got this perfume, because Selena was the face of it. I truly do love the scent so much! It's unlike anything else I have. It's girly; but not too much so. It is flowery but with more to it in my opinion.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I have body sprays, but this is one of my only perfumes. I really like the smell. A little goes a long way, so the bottle has lasted me a long time. Just a couple sprays, and you're good to go for the day!
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Selena SO MUCH, so when I saw her perfume line at Kohl's I had to pick this up! It smells so amazing and reach for it more than my other perfumes. The packaging and bottle is the cutest thing ever!
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
One of my favorite in my collection. I absolutely love the scent . I have repurchased twice already and the packaging is absolutely lovely . For me it seems to be more of an evening scent but I love it
Marie L.
Marie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this scent. It's so intoxicating. Don't like cap though. It's very bulky and annoyingly hard to travel with. Ended up throwing my cap away.
Alexxis B.
Alexxis B.
Charlestown, NH
Smells SO GOOD. scent doesn't really last for long so you have to refresh throughout the day. Kind of pricy as well but not too bad
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dupe for this would be Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret. I think the scent is similar to fruit punch.
G G.
G G.
Smells wonderful. I got a roll on in my purse and I use it only on special occasions.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to perfumes. It smells very fresh and floral!!
You might think that because it is Selena Gomez, it would be childish but it's not!! My mom even loves this and wears it like once a week. It is a very sweet smell, but it is still super light!!
It's great for the spring and summer, but honestly I use it all the time!!
Holly T.
Holly T.
Charlotte, NC
Thinking about purchasing this, haven't smelled it yet, is it worth the price?
lulu j.
lulu j.
Uuu I like Selena Gomez!!!!! does this have a sweet scent to it??
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Is this more of a citrus scented perfume or floral?
Delia L.
Delia L.
San Francisco, Ca
How does it smell? I didn't even know she had a perfume!!
Irma W.
Irma W.
Is this good, does it fade out to a weird sweet smell?