Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daisy J.Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cierra C.

BY SELENA GOMEZ

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

erica w.
Oh my goodness. I’ve been a fan of Selena Gomez ever since i could remember. I know lots of celebrities that make their own perfume but they are not that very good. But this is the best smell i’ve ever smelt before i swear by this. You only need to use 3 sprays and it lasts alllll day long. Ive gotten so many compliments when wearing this its my favorite and has been for 3 years!
Brittany P.
I LOVE this perfume so much! I was one of those obsessed fans that went on her site when she was creating it and chose flavors and tones! I got a sample when it first was released and loved it! Its the ONLY perfume I wear!
Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
Such a cute and flirty scent. If you were a fan of viva la juicy, by juicy couture, then you will definitely love this perfume with it's vanilla under tones and light, sensual smell! This is my new favorite scent.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I have body sprays, but this is one of my only perfumes. I really like the smell. A little goes a long way, so the bottle has lasted me a long time. Just a couple sprays, and you're good to go for the day!
Courtney E.
Monte Vista, CO
One of my most favorite perfumes. The scent is vanilla like with hints of flowers. Extra feminine and sweet. Can spray a lot and scent is still not overpowering.
Sydney H.
Crown Point, IN
I got the biggest size of this like three to four years ago and I still have a ton left. I use this for special occasions. I bought this at Macy's. I remember voting online for what scents that should be put into this, and all of my picks were chosen so I begged my parents to get it for me. It smells fruity, but it's a different type of scent that I haven't found anywhere else. I have like 20 Bath and Body works sprays, and even though most of them are fruity, none of them smell anything like this. Everytime I wear it, I get compliments. This is something that I will repurchase once I run out.
Jillian S.
STRASBURG, VA
I'm a HUGE Selena Gomez fan so I HAD to have this when it came out. It's a light flowery raspberry scent. I've had the same bottles for a few years now and it still smells as amazing as when I first used it. It's towards the expensive side, but it's available at Ulta so it's pretty easy to get. Definitely my favorite perfume, I love it so much I can't wait to finish this bottle to buy another!
Krystal A.
I'm bad at buy perfume before smelling it. luckily I've never been disappointed. If heaven was a scent this would be heaven. It's amazing. I bought it for my sister when it first came out and now I order two bottles off Amazon every year. It's fruity and light. It's not to strong and it last all day. I get compliments on it all the time and every one ask me what it is.
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
I received a sample from a Sales Associate in the perfume store I visit regularly, and to be honest I was completely shocked. I thought it would be one of those perfumes made just for more notoriety for the celebrity and less of what the consumer actually wants. Even my mom loved it. I just recently bought her two bottles for her birthday and that's all she's been wearing these days lol. It has a sweet, sultry yet elegant smell to it; and I love the bottle it's packaged in. Good job Selena & crew!
Marie S.
Palm Bay, FL
I received a sample of this at Ulta. My first thought was 'Selena Gomez perfume...really?'. But then I opened it and smelled it. I am not one to like or wear heavy lingering perfumes that are overbearing. I couldn't believe how pretty it smelled. It's lasts long enough and most important my husband doesn't complain about it being too strong. Soooo that's a plus. I couldn't find this perfume anywhere so I finally had to order it online. It was well worth it. And it's in an adorable bottle.
Holly T.
Charlotte, NC
Thinking about purchasing this, haven't smelled it yet, is it worth the price?
lulu j.
Uuu I like Selena Gomez!!!!! does this have a sweet scent to it??
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Is this more of a citrus scented perfume or floral?
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
How does it smell? I didn't even know she had a perfume!!
Irma W.
Is this good, does it fade out to a weird sweet smell?