Select Brands : Candy Variety Pack uploaded by Jessica D.

BY SELECT BRANDS

Mayfair Select Candy Brands 52 oz. Bag A huge bag overflowing with candy favorites and individually wrapped pieces! Mix includes Airheads, Swedish Fish, Bazooka Pops, Nerds, Sour Patch Kids, Smarties, Dubble Bubble, SweeTarts, Jawbreakers, Warheads, Lemonheads, and Tiger PopsA great mix for parties, pinatas, and parades! Size: 52 oz. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

• A lot of bags end with wasted candy. Is the variety good ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? This is all my favorite candy in o...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy candy in bulk?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
This is my go to favorite variety bag! I am not a huge chocolate lover but give me a thing sour, sweet, taffy and I am all about it. Last year I bought this to hand out on Halloween, but I'm pretty sure I ate most of it!!
maria a.
This is the best mixed candy bag ever. Every other brand or mixture there's those candy you ddon't really like and don't eat until the rest are good. But this one is awesome love all the candy maybe except the ggum but I'll eat those too :)
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
The kids and my husband have been crazy for all things sour for years and this brand sits strongly at the top of the list. We have repurchased this more times than I can count. Great flavor and good value.
Jessica A.
Saint Louis, MO
Got this for my sons party bags great bag to get for the part bags. It's a mix of everything. But there was only two sweetish fish bags In it. Wish there was more. Other then that it was great.
Jeanine B.
These candies are the best to have at parties. I always use these to divide in the candy bags for my kids friends. Also they are great to use in a piñata. I love all the candy for toddlers.
I like the candy assortment in the Select Brands bag for sure. When I have trick or treaters at Halloween I let them pick out their own candies so they get what they like. You know it. I have a bag in the candy drawer in the kitchen also.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
Awesome mix of candies in this bag! Great for the office candy bowl, having a selection of treats available at home for lunches or when that sweet tooth craving strikes, or to hand out at Halloween.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
Buy this all the time. I use it for rewards for my students. I like this particular bag because the kids enjoy all of the treats and there is no arguing!
Bri J.
Tomball, TX
This is great for a little pick me up party favor ! or even a little treat you can give out to people, friends, family. and it's at a decent price !
Ciara W.
Holmen, WI
This has all kids favorites in it! A bag sure doesn't last long in my house! I find this goodie bag to be the go to for Halloween time!
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
Where is the best place to buy candy in bulk?
Ashley R.
Lincoln Park, MI
Where can I find this? This is all my favorite candy in one bag!!!
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
A lot of bags end with wasted candy. Is the variety good in this?