BY SELECT-A-VISION

Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
I love anything that supports cancer awareness and it goes for a great cost and they usually donate the money you give them to cancer #Cancerawareness
heather s.
flint, mi
These are very cute. I am very supportive of anything supporting breaststroke cancer. they are small and petite but don't hurt my eyes. great readers
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
My grandma really loves this product I buy her at least three pairs because she always loses them but there are her favorite
Crystal G.
Love these reading glasses there good to read with sometimes hurts my eyes but its good
Davina M.
Scotland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are really bad and I did t help my eyes at all, I'll stick to wearing my contacts thanks !
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Where can you find these?