Sekkisei Eye Cream

by Sekkisei

A highly concentrated eye cream containing a combination of oriental herbal extracts envelope and illuminate the delicate skin around the eye.  With each application past sun damage is lessened, puffiness diminished, moisture levels increase, while elasticity and firmness is visibly restored. A highly concentrated eye cream formulated with Ceramide-2 to mimic the skin s own natural Ceramide.  Ceramide-2 has enhanced absorption abilities and is the main ingredient of the skin s protective barrier - thus strengthening the skin s moisture retention ability, preventing dehydration, fine lines, and ridding dullness from the eye area. Citrus Junos Extract and Ginseng Extract stimulate blood flow instantly clarifying, and de-puffing the skin around the eyes to make the entire face look brighter and more radiant. It quickly penetrates into the skin, leaving a non-tacky feeling ev

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sekkisei Eye Cream!
Maico N.
Sekkisei Eye Cream uploaded by Maico N.
✨Sekkisei Eye Cream (Kose): - I love the blue packaging. Makes it look so fancy and elegant. - Texture is very soft, smooth, and creamy. Applies really nice. Not too thick and does not feel greasy - It smells soooo nice!! The scent reminds me of Shiseido products - This little jar contains so much product I know it’ll be a while for me to finish. Especially since a little goes a loooong way - It’s great for am and pm, but I like using it for the pm - Overall, really nice eye cream. It provides great hydration and moisture.
cheyenne D.
Orlando, FL
Overall, a pretty good eye cream! It’s a little thick, I prefer lightweight creams always, but it gets the job done for sure. I’ve had this for a month or so and I’m in no chance of running out soon! Has a slight fragrance but it doesn’t bother me.
James B.
Cambridge
I purchased this product while abroad in Japan after seeing it advertised all over Tokyo.  It was an eye cream that I went through quite a few empties with as it not only kept my eyes moisturised, but even brightened my dark circles!  The only thing I dislike about the product is the use of harsher ingredients.
priyanka S.
nandurbar
It’s really hydrated and it’s helps to remove dark circles and the packaging is rich and great but it’s too expensive for me but it’s gentle on my eye area it’s suitable for all skin type and I definitely buy it again
Karen K.
Gloucester, ON
All time favourite eye cream. Too bad it's discontinued in Japan. So I can't stock up at a cheaper price. I have Asian eyelids. One eye sometimes will turn into a monolid, if I've cried the night before. This eye cream has stopped that from happening. I can watch all the sappy dramas I want beige bed, cry up a storm. And as long as I've used this eye cream in my night routine. I'll wake up and my eyes will not be puffy at all. And my eyes will both be with double eyelids, and the same size.
Melanie I.
I find that this eye cream is very moisturizing. I using have dry spots under my eyes and it definitely builds up moisture for me.
Chloe S.
Sekkisei Eye Cream uploaded by Chloe S.
Since I suffer from panda eyes, this Sekkisei eye cream does brighten my eyes while promoting blood circulation with a touch of herbal scent! I only use it at night though because it is in the thicker side of a cream. I'm not going to lie; it is in the expensive but I look at skincare a an investment to age well with time. I also like to store it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect!

Looking for your answer?