BY SEIKISHO

Add radiance to your skin! This cleansing mask helps remove impurities to enhance skin's translucence and beauty. Unclogs pores to help reduce blackheads. This black mask helps increase clarity and add radiance to your skin.  It helps remove dirt and impurities to thoroughly clean skin and enhance translucency of your skin. This mask adheres closely to the skin surface and lifts away dullness with a mild tingling sensation.  Remove the mask to reveal a glowing, smooth complexion. *Formulated with Oriental herb extracts. see more...

Michelle W.
I've tried my fair share of peel masks and this has to be one of my favorites. I don't use it very often, maybe once or twice per month but it definitely gets the job done.

This mask is supposed to clear dirt and impurities from your pores without enlarging your pores. The mask has a gooey, thick consistency and comes in the color charcoal black. I only use it on my nose and I apply a even layer on a clean face. I wait for it to dry completely, which usually takes about 20-30 minutes, before peeling it off. If you are to apply on your entire face, I would suggest you avoid your eyebrows and hairlines as it definitely have the strength to pull off a few hairs. The mask does peel off easily and it doesn't leave small pieces or any stickiness on your face either.

If you are the sensitive type, I would suggest you stay away from this mask as it can be quite painful the first time around. But I think I've gotten used to it by now, plus it's only on my nose.
Jamina R.
Berlin, Germany
This mask really makes your face soft and gets rid of any redness. I use this once a week and I don't know what i would do without this. You should try this!