BY SEGA

• Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game ea...7 Answers
Sega Super Monkey Ball 2
  • "Super Monkey Ball 2 also does have a lot of mini games you can unlock which are very entertaining." in 2 reviews
  • "I will start off by saying I am no where near a video game person, I actually don't like any type of video game...except for this one!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend playing this game!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great game although it's quite old." in 1 review
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a really fun yet addictive game. I played the first version when it came out as it was recommended to me by a friend who knows I love cute games with bright vibrant colors and cool characters. It suitable for children and adults alike. When you first start playing everything seems super easy as you get around the stages and obstacles but as you progress to the harder stages you will notice that it takes some skill and strategy to figure out how to beat the stages.
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved this game, bought it as adult. It’s good for gaming and kid friendly! It’s fun to play with lots of levels to complete all while getting a bunch of bananas to beat your opponents!
Alexi C.
Westfield, MA
Monkey ball is one of the best games ever! I think I spent hours playing that game repeating the level over and over again. There was the one level we would call "the comb" because it look like a giant comb spinning around and it would keep smacking u off if you didn't move your character right. I also loved the mini games! So fun.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
This game is so cute and adorable, I use to love playing this game! The characters are so stinking cute I love them, such an affordable game, younger kids will love it, definitely recommend to gamers.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
My sister and I use to play this like crazy. We loved it. All the little obstacles and races! It was so fun and for all ages too. I remember my dad would play with us sometimes. This was back when two player games were in.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
When you first look at this game as an adult you kinda giggle thinking really? this doesn't look fun... well it is!! years later and I just bough this game AGAIN so my husband and I could play it. mini games & all. a lot of laughs for the family that's for sure, keeps you entertained for hours.
Amanda E.
I will start off by saying I am no where near a video game person, I actually don't like any type of video game...except for this one! I grew up playing super monkey ball with my siblings and we had a BLAST! I will say, if you aren't good at video games don't be discouraged because this game is fun even for a beginner and in time you will be a pro!
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, MN
This game is so much fun but I used to get so frustrated with it. It definitely gets quite challenging but thats all part of the fun. If you have too much trouble with a level they have practice mode and they have a mini game section as well
Chloe P.
Ellicott City, MD
I love this game! This is a tricky puzzle game where you play a monkey in a ball, and must guide him around obstacles and mazes to reach the goal post. this game also includes other mini games such as billiards, Baseball, soccer, Etc. This game is cute, addictive, and fun. You can play this game for hours and it doesn't get old. For only $5! What a deal!
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
This was one of my favorite GameCube games! I loved playing this game with my relatives because its more enjoyable that way. I love how it has a variety of things to do like golf, races, or pool table.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games?