BY SEGA

Tia D.
Hanover, MD
This is a nice class at that the entire family can play you can teach your kids a little bit about the things that we used to play when we were kids so it's good for family time
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
This game is great. You can find it for the 360 or PS3 and it comes with a lot of sega genesis classics like sonic of course some old school RPG's and side scrollers and platformers. The variety is great and if you miss your old sega genesis this game will bring the nostalgia factor for you. I love it and still play games from it all the time
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Ive always loved the Sonic's game and always will this one is fun to play definitely with the family if you haven't played it yet but then you really must give it a try...
Crystal S.
Myself and my kids love playing this . We like to take turns seeing who can go further . It's an awesome game to play with the family it's great for all ages !!! If you haven't played it and you like sonic you will love this game !!!!
M Y.
Saint Louis, MO
If you're part of the Sega Genesis generation, you'll love this collection. I had so much fun bringing back my favorite childhood game, and there are other games on there as well. Streets of Rage being one of them. If you're looking for a stroll down memory lane, definitely give this game a try!
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
I really enjoy sharing this with my kids and getting them into games that I loved as a kid They are bright and musical which keeps them occupied while I play, definitely a plus.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
Sonic has been a favorite of mine since i was really little, and every game I've ever played has been absolutely amazing. It's fun, fast - paced and great for any age!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
My daughter love's Sonic, this games is fun to play it as so many games you can play and choose from worth the money cause it's not just one game! would recommend
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
This game is pretty awesome! Sonic is a classic game where you are him trying to get coins and run fast through different levels with your friend tails!
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this game for the PS3 and beefed up returning it. I guess I was just expecting the arcade feel. Some modes were good but I wasn't a big fan of it.
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
How does this compare to old sonic games??
leyah m.
Tallahassee, FL
Has anyone played this?
Rafaelle O.
Nossa que legal me lembra minha infância