BY SEGA

Set across three defining eras from 20 years of sonic the hedgehog video game history, the instantly recognizable environments of sonic generations have been re-built in stunning hd and are now playable in both classic side scrolling 2d from 1991, as well as modern 3-D style found in sonics most recent adventures. Each incarnation of sonic in sonic generations comes complete with his trademark special move, spin dash and spin attack for classic sonic, and the homing attack and sonic boost for modern sonic. An innovative new interactive menu system allows for complete immersion in sonics universe with favorite characters and hidden... see more...

Betty E.
Poplar bluff , MO
This game takes me way back... I played sonic on saga when I was a kid and I loved it then and I love it now on my DS. It's a really fun game. The graphics are just like they were way back when. I paid three bucks for this game and it's worth every penny.
Stephanie C.
Sonic is literally one of my favorite games to play... I love every sonic game invented... Been playing sonic games since I was little... And they never get old...
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Basically this is my childhood in one game! I love that it is combining all the old Sonic games on one cartridge. Sweet, sweet nostalgia.
julia m.
Nauvoo, IL
This is such an awesome game. I love Sonic the Hedgehog. It brings me right back to childhood. I can sit and play this game for hours.
Nico L.
This game is really fun and has great storyline/gameplay! I've also played the Xbox version and I love both. great game
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
Sonic is just one of those games you cant get rid of. this game is always fun and its a family game
Kelsey B.
London
This is a great game. It's pretty much all the classic Sonic games on a handheld device. Boyfriend plays it most nights. Seriously. Doesn't even look at me some nights. What's wrong with me?