BY SEGA

Please note Sonic Dash supports iPhone 4 and higher, iPad 2 and higher, iPod touch v4 and higher. How far can the world’s fastest hedgehog run? Play as Sonic the Hedgehog as you dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running game for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone & iPod touch. SONIC… The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog stars in his first endless running game – how far can you go? …DASH! Unleash Sonic’s incredible dash move that allows you to run at insane speed and destroy everything in your path! AMAZING ABILITIES Utilise Sonic’s powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Plus defeat enemies using Sonic’s devastating homing attack! STUNNING GRAPHICS Sonic’s beautifully detailed world comes to life on mobile and tablet – never has an endless runner looked so good! MULTIPLE CHARACTERS Choose to play as one of Sonic’s friends, including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles. EPIC BOSS BATTLES For a limited time only face off against one of the nastiest and most evil enemies ever – Zazz from Sonic Lost World. As one of the most dangerous members of the devastating Deadly Six, you must use all of Sonic’s agility and abilities to rise against Zazz and take him down before it’s too late! POWERUPS Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you run further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters! KEEP ON RUNNING Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique missions, or win amazing prizes including Red Star Rings & additional characters by completing Daily Challenges and playing the Daily Spin. SOCIALLY CONNECTED Challenge your friends on the leader boards or invite your friends through Facebook to prove who the best speed runner is… COMING SOON We’re working hard to bring you future FREE updates! see more...

Brianna C.
Debary, FL
Sonic is one of my all time favorite video game and the sega version is the best of all.
Rebecca H.
I loved sonic as a kid. Its so nice to have something new that brings back the old memories of child hood.
Claudia B.
North Miami, FL
Such a fun game! I first played the game on a friend's phone and been addicted since. The only problem I have with the game would be the random glitches.
Emily V.
My husband is totally addicted to this game. He has a free version that is the same level(s?) over and over but he's always trying to up his score. Some people play solitaire when bored. He plays Sonic! ;)
Kelly L.
London
Old Sega fan, I use to spend many hours on my console or in Bournemouth Sega arcade, but I really wasn't feeling this game. It was slow, glitchy and that put me off enough to uninstall. Shame as I love sonic too and look froward to downloading this game
Rebekah C.
Edmonton, AB
I like that you can play this without needing to buy anything, very simple time waster!
Caitlin  S.
Wakaw, Saskatchewan
I love having something from my childhood brought back in a new way! I really enjoy this game, but I don't like the fact it needs Internet
Heather L.
Burnaby
I definitely loved playing sonic as a young kid. So happy to have it still going now that I have my own little one to play with:) awesome all around
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
I love sonic games and I have since I was little. My sister has a game when we was little and I begged to play it.
April M.
I will never get bored of the game!!
My sons love this game, their dad plays this game and even I love this game.

It's almost like temple run but better. It's addicting and fun to collect the red stars to get more characters/players.

Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
What characters have you unlocked?