BY SEGA

Please note Sonic Dash supports iPhone 4 and higher, iPad 2 and higher, iPod touch v4 and higher. How far can the world’s fastest hedgehog run? Play as Sonic the Hedgehog as you dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running game for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone & iPod touch. SONIC… The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog stars in his first endless running game – how far can you go? …DASH! Unleash Sonic’s incredible dash move that allows you to run at insane speed and destroy everything in your path! AMAZING ABILITIES Utilise Sonic’s powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Plus defeat enemies using Sonic’s devastating homing attack! STUNNING GRAPHICS Sonic’s beautifully detailed world comes to life on mobile and tablet – never has an endless runner looked so good! MULTIPLE CHARACTERS Choose to play as one of Sonic’s friends, including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles. EPIC BOSS BATTLES For a limited time only face off against one of the nastiest and most evil enemies ever – Zazz from Sonic Lost World. As one of the most dangerous members of the devastating Deadly Six, you must use all of Sonic’s agility and abilities to rise against Zazz and take him down before it’s too late! POWERUPS Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you run further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters! KEEP ON RUNNING Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique missions, or win amazing prizes including Red Star Rings & additional characters by completing Daily Challenges and playing the Daily Spin. SOCIALLY CONNECTED Challenge your friends on the leader boards or invite your friends through Facebook to prove who the best speed runner is… COMING SOON We’re working hard to bring you future FREE updates! see more...

Andrea V.
Fun and addicting game good way to get rid of time 😁😉😄best way I can go when I. Have time to spare or am waiting for something
Rebecca H.
I loved sonic as a kid. Its so nice to have something new that brings back the old memories of child hood.
Adrena W.
Tampa, FL
This game is a great distraction for my son. It is easy to play and you do not need to spend money on it.
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
Sonic was always a childhood favorite. Playing this game is like going back to when I was a little kid.
amazedmeroxy N.
I'm totally addicted to this game. i watched sonic since I was little girl. I like it too very colorful
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Such an addicting game, can play it all day. Very easy to play, and you are able to unlock characters.
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville , FL
Addicting. fun. you can unlock characters. basically like the game for big systems but on your phone.
Chelsea W.
I play this game a lot on my phone and it reminds me of playing on my Sega Genesis 20 years ago!
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I loved Sonic as a kid so much. Now I love this game just as much! It's fun for a quick play!
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely adore this game! I love Sonic soooooooooooooooo much!! Have since I was a kid.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
What characters have you unlocked?