BY SEGA

Please note Sonic Dash supports iPhone 4 and higher, iPad 2 and higher, iPod touch v4 and higher. How far can the world’s fastest hedgehog run? Play as Sonic the Hedgehog as you dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running game for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone & iPod touch. SONIC… The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog stars in his first endless running game – how far can you go? …DASH! Unleash Sonic’s incredible dash move that allows you to run at insane speed and destroy everything in your path! AMAZING ABILITIES Utilise Sonic’s powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Plus defeat enemies using Sonic’s devastating homing attack! STUNNING GRAPHICS Sonic’s beautifully detailed world comes to life on mobile and tablet – never has an endless runner looked so good! MULTIPLE CHARACTERS Choose to play as one of Sonic’s friends, including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles. EPIC BOSS BATTLES For a limited time only face off against one of the nastiest and most evil enemies ever – Zazz from Sonic Lost World. As one of the most dangerous members of the devastating Deadly Six, you must use all of Sonic’s agility and abilities to rise against Zazz and take him down before it’s too late! POWERUPS Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you run further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters! KEEP ON RUNNING Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique missions, or win amazing prizes including Red Star Rings & additional characters by completing Daily Challenges and playing the Daily Spin. SOCIALLY CONNECTED Challenge your friends on the leader boards or invite your friends through Facebook to prove who the best speed runner is… COMING SOON We’re working hard to bring you future FREE updates! see more...

Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome app! It's easy to use and the game is pretty fun in my opinion ! Definitely met my expectations plus more because my 4 yr old can easily use this too! Highly recommend trying :)
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Techie Expert
My husband plays this game very often, he loves it. the challenge, characters etc, keeps him playing for hours! My 4 yer old loves to try to see how far he can go time to time , I must say it is a pretty good game. It definitely is a time killer, for sure.
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
I play this on my phone, and it's just so much fun! It's one of those games you can play pretty mindlessly which is great if you're just bored. I highly recommend it no matter what your age is!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I play this game a lot on my phone and it reminds me of playing on my Sega Genesis 20 years ago!
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Game so addictive. ..played it almost everyday...definitely a game kids can play...great
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Not a big gamer, but definitely a fun game. Reminds me of when I played as a kid. Many hours of fun. Great to play with friends.
tatyanna E.
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville, FL
Addicting. fun. you can unlock characters. basically like the game for big systems but on your phone.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
Sonic was always a childhood favorite. Playing this game is like going back to when I was a little kid.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Debary, FL
Sonic is one of my all time favorite video game and the sega version is the best of all.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Fun and addicting game good way to get rid of time 😁😉😄best way I can go when I. Have time to spare or am waiting for something
Jeremiah M.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
What characters have you unlocked?