Sega Sonic and the Black Knight (Nintendo Wii) uploaded by Stefanie B.

BY SEGA

Sonic the black knight brings sonic into the world of arthurian legend and offers the worlds most infamous blue hedgehog the chance to become a... see more...

• When does sonic match with tails in the game?4 Answers
Sarah H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love sonic! One of the few games that was around when I was a kid. Granted the systems now have more buttons and options. It is more difficult. But I am having a great time playing with my family now that I'm used to it! Also no bloody gore or law breaking being promoted.
Gabby B.
Love love love , I would highly recommend this items to friends or family :)
Always worth a try, but to me definitely worth the buy! Good quality, good price. Wii is out dated now tho can't find it anywhere near me
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This game is really hard for me to play I'm not good at this game at all for some people this game probably for them
Stefanie B.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is great and boys love playing this game I got it at target and it's affordable and fun to play
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
Who hasn't played sonic. Sonic was the best game ever. I miss this game. It was great and affordable.
Yi S.
This is my first game in Wii, nice RPG and a very nice backstory for Sonic, nice graphics and the crafting system it's amazing, If I have to play againg this game I'll do!

The game stages it's very stunning, the action of the battle it's exceptional, very nice game
Erin R.
Largs, Ayrshire
Its a good game. Graphics are fine and game play is fun. Good for children to keep them occupied but quite enjoy a game myself. Very similar to all the other games of this type. As for the price is afforadable, cant really compain. Would recommend.
Tomasa O.
What can I say Sonic is a favorite character for my son. Such a amazing looking charater. I know my son would lo e playing this!
joshua r.
Porterville, CA
When does sonic match with tails in the game?