Sega Rome: Total War Gold
Sega Rome: Total War Gold
By SEGA
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA

This game looks interesting can anybody kind of give any experiences they had and actually where do you play this game

Ilham H.
Ilham H.
Saint Paul, MN
1 year, 8 months ago
I love this product it really good. Everyone should have this at their house.the pro are that its a great product and there is no cons. Everyone should try these. I would definitely try it again. PERIOD.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.
2 years ago
My dad plays games like these often, and while I personally don't like them, my dad LOVES them
Candy C.