BY SEGA

• "Great game and great game system. " in 1 review
  • "It is such a fun game to play for any age." in 1 review
  • "Was my favorite game as a kid." in 1 review
Mary S.
This collection consists of 49 Genesis, Master System, and arcade games, all ported to modern consoles. There's a great collection of games here; everything from Sonic to Phantasy Star to Ecco the Dolphin to Vectorman... and it's all really fun! I got this for about $20 and it was really worth it. In my opinion, it's worth it just for Phantasy Star 4 and Sonic alone. One of my favorite game compilations.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
Without a doubt this is a great collection. a few issues though. a few games like super thunderblade. fatal labrynth. gain ground coulda been thrown away and possibly add sonic cd woulda been great addition to see. other then that out of all the sega collections this one actually has phantasy star 1. the others have 2 3 4 but this one finally has the first. its awesome
Jenna B.
The only reason I'm not giving this a five is that it's a lot harder to get all the games unlocked. They don't give you all games of sonic at once you have to make your way through the first set of games to unlock all of them.
Teresa V.
Lowell, MI
Growing up sonic was the game! I love sonic and Dr.robtnic egg game. i cant remember the exact name but it is on here and it is similar to Dr. Mario!
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
I love love love this collection! If your looking for the old Sonic games, look no further. Still just as fun as when I was a kid!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Sonic Genesis is the best game! My sons love it and play it over any other game. Thank you for such good quality entertainment!
LN F.
WOW! Love sonic. Love to see him move so fast. Genesis was one of the first games created. Great game and great game system.
Jennifer M.
I mean what more could you want than all the Sega legends. This has to be one of the greatest ideas in the gamer world.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
This was one of my favorites growing up. Now my kids enjoy it which is great because we can enjoy it together.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
GENESIS... I love this game. I would highly recommend to anyone! Give it a try if you haven't already
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Can you play this on like a regular Xbox or do you need to have a sega to play this collection