BY SEGA

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
I grew up playing sonic so I had to get my son this game and he loves it, he loves collecting the rings and loves how sonic does the spinning and flips. Deffinately recommend playing this game.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love playing this video game because of the rings and different game levels and modes. I love playing as sonic. It's fun and fast. It's affordable and worth the buy. I would recommend it to gamers who love the classics. You can buy it cheap at game stop or even at Walmart.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is awesome it's just like the original which I love! They've of course updated all the images it's a classic if you haven't played it before your definitely missing out
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
The old school sega sonic games brought back for the ds! It definitely makes me think back to when I played this originally on a sega as a kid! It has the classics that we always enjoyed playing as kids. So you can buy this for yourself to remember all the stuff you played and enjoy it all over again as you did as a kid or you can introduce it to your kids. I did both! My kids both age 8 and 13 play it as much as I do! Its a fun game to play you get coins and go through levels to get as far as you can. You beat bosses to get through to the next set of levels!
Danielle W.
I've never been good at Sonic games, but this is a classic collection for anyone who played these games back in the day. Unlike the original games, this version allows players to create save states. This means when you're done playing, you can shut the system down and pick up where you left off. Even if you're new to Sonic it's a good place to start.
natosha M.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
One of my favorite games with classic sonic in each. Brings bck memories of my Sega game system but you can save the game instanrly and akk four are on the one cartridge no need switch one in or out. Excellent experience and so much fun!
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Very fun and classic Sonic. A bit harder than expected but very fun. Graphics are very nice an upgraded Sega Genesis style. Really enjoy the different variations of the obstacles Sonic must face. Very fun, a bit tough for younger ones at first. Easy to catch on play like a pro in no time.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We loved sonic growing up. It was so much fun to play and I still have mine. The kids and grown ups love it and we will forever love these games. I downloaded an app recently and it's good too. Recommend
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I was always obsessed with Sonic when I had the game for Sega Genesis as a kid. When they came out with the game for subsequent consoles, I bought every one. This version was a lot of fun and reminded me a lot of the older ones.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Portable version of sonic on the Ds. Pretty enjoyable. Sonic games are always a fun classic and this is good for in the go or when you want to lay in bed and play.
Samantha s.
Vance, AL
Is this game the same as the original Sega game?
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Gamer Expert Level 2
Whats your Favorite levels?