BY SEGA OF AMERICA

Noelle P.
San Antonio, TX
I played this game years ago. It's kinda weird for a sonic game, no real amount of running fast or twitchy reflex platforming. Despite being an unusual installment in the Sonic series, I still enjoyed it. The turn-based combat is well done, and chao collecting turned me into an OCD child. It has some frustrating parts, but overall I would play it again.
brb digging up DS
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My son loves sonic. he is a huge fan. sonic toys are hard to find. he has a few games for the DS including this one. they play Mario the most but he loves this. it's challenging but my son is almost 7 and he is doing fine in the game.
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY
Great sonic the hedgehog game. My daughter and I love playing this game. Definitely recommend
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Gamer Expert
This is a pretty good RPG styled game with tons of upgrades, challenges, and an amazing story line especially with our favorite character to star in it SONIC!!!! It adds a very similar turn based gameplay like final fantasy and so I hope they continue the series.
Trudy P.
Middleburg, FL
Omgsh!!! I have 7 children and when they were smaller this game I honestly thought we were going to melt it we played it so much. There was not 1 of us that didn't like it including dad. We love sonic.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Gamer Expert
Super fun for DS. Sonic games are all pleasantly predictable. You get what you're expecting! Fun game.
jessica C.
Awesome classic. sonic has always been better for me for handheld games rather then consoles
Celia M.
Allentown, PA
It is living tje experience again with your kids specially when you had the sega genesis
Danielle K.
Both this for a gift and he loves it. Who wouldn't love the classic sonic..
laura T.
It's great, but then again I didn't expect anything different! it's sonic!!