BY SEGA OF AMERICA

Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
I loved this game! It was cool being on fge opposite side for once. Yes, i did enjoy the sonic sagas growinv up as a kid and when i saw that i was able to play as shadow, which hes my fav, i took that chance to enjoy a great adventerous opertunity with a high underspoken character. Which was looked upon as nothing more then evil sonic!
This is a really fun game! I could play this game for hours! Spent all my days in middle school playing this! Shadow is such a cool character!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I remember loving this game so much, I would play it for hours & would get so frustrated when I died but still kept playing.
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
Es un buen juego, recuerdo jugarlo de pequeña es muy ínteresante, movimientos diversos y mucho entretenimiento
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
I loved this game! I still own it. This shadow was always my favorite character! This game was so fun!
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Pasadena, TX
I'm into this game, it not super intense but nice little afternoon play. I say play
ashley a.
ashley a.
Hammond, LA
Really like this game different from sonic the hedgehig games. Very fun and cool