BY SEGA

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Sally A.
I was pretty excited when I finally got Dinosaur King for DS. I mean, I like dinosaurs, and I like pokemon, so all I had to do was hope that it wouldn't be one of the dozens of games that tried to copy off pokemon.
Breaking News: It wasn't!
This is a fantastic, original game. Apparantley based on a T.V. show, the story line is excellent ( although a little confusing at first, if you're new to it ). And its sound is very good; I get the urge to hum the background battle music to myself sometime!
But, though the easy-to-use gameplay, music, and story line are good, the graphics take the cake. The dinosaurs are finely detailed, right down to the number of fingers and protrusions on some of their noses. The dinosaurs walk and attack realistically, and the attacks are awesome!
Let me explain: You know how in pokemon its just two-dimensional pixelated creatures moving slightly around and shooting stuff ( No offense to the Pokemon seies; I'm a big fan ). Well, in Dinosaur King, the dinosaurs get right up to each other and use awesome-looking melee attacks. I can watch my dinos fighting again and again but it looks so cool that it never gets old because its 3-dimensional and incredibaly detailed for a DS game.
I hope this review was useful and have fun with the game!