Sega Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Dx - Nintendo 3ds uploaded by Karla F.Sega Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Dx - Nintendo 3ds uploaded by Atasia B.

BY SEGA

The world's most famous virtual singer is back, and ready to bring groovy fun to your Nintendo 3DS. Hatsune Miku supplies you with a variety of fun creative tools that help you express yourself through dance, song and more. Get ready to experience the next Hatsune Miku chapter in an all-new way. Keep up with fun and challenging tempos while you dance, compose music, make friends and more with Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX. Join the world's most popular digital diva, Hatsune Miku, as you feel the rhythm and get your groove on with 48 full-length, fan-favorite songs. Adjust the game's difficulty with challenge and support items, selectable time indicators and target icons and by swapping vocals to personalize your gameplay in Touch and Button modes. Watch videos and add scrolling commentary in the Mirai Theater. Compose your own song phrases with My Tune, and enter the Dance Studio to showcase your creativity by creating unique dance routines. Bring Hatsune Miku to life in your world with your Nintendo 3DS camera and 38 unique AR cards. Are you ready to dance with everyone's favorite digital diva? see more...

Atasia B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
At first, this game was really fun to play. It was cute to see my favorite vocaloid characters dancing in chibi form. After a while the game began to feel disappointing and repetitive. There are not as many songs featured in this game, unlike project diva. There are also not too many outfits to choose from however, the color customization option is fun to use. There also has not been any DLC since the release of the game. But it is overall fun and enjoyable to play despite these draw backs. Good for any vocaloid fan.
Kaylee D.
Pomfret, CT
Bought this game about almost two years ago and still can't get over it. I especially love the cute chibi characters. There are all kinds of great songs included in the game. The characters outfits you can customize are adorable. I have completed all the songs and every song on super hard mode as well. I would definitely recommend this game to others. Especially if you love Vocaloid.  Sega Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Dx - Nintendo 3ds
Rachel M.
First things first. I have mostly s+ ranks in this game so I've played it for hours upon hours. Overall this game is highly satisfying, with good touch and tap sensors as every rhythm game should. I do have some minor gripes about the game, however.

First, some of the levels are almost humanly impossible (well maybe not for the american rhythm game crowd). Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia is one of my most favorite songs but on hard mode it becomes virtually unplayable (unless you're a determined little nerd like me who finally beat it with a b rank).

Second, the friendship system with the vocaloids is completely broken. You have no clue when they're going to advance to the next stage because there's no meter or anything. It makes getting the unlockable items very difficult.

Third, WHY WHY WHY WAS ADOLESCENCE ADDED TO THE GAME?! I understand they wanted a song to go with Cendrillon but the lyrics are disgusting. I can't tolerate anything with incestuous or underage romantic overtones.
Allie W.
I love this game so much! I don't have a PS so when I saw that they were making a 3DS game, I went crazy! I love Vocaloid and I cosplay from different songs, so don't doubt my seriousness in the matter. Vocaloid is a huge part of my life and I hope they make more 3DS games soon! I can't wait to play more, since I've beaten all of the songs but one! Take a guess on which song. :P
I notice that someone below mentioned a lack of "expert" mode, but a few of the songs, when you've received an S or above rating, unlocks a "Super Hard" mode. Give that a try :) Maybe you'll like it better.
Tanara M.
Spokane, WA
I had got this game for my sister and when I say she never put it down... She was so obsessed with it. It was all she ever played and then she let me play it. The game draws you in and it's so cute and fun to play. The story along it is entertaining and eye catching. The background music is wonderful and the characters are adorable.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
When I first bought this game I thought it was really cute and I really had to get this game since I love listening to their music so much. It was really addicting, the music was outstanding, the characters were adorable, and they even had the AR cards. I recommend any Otaku or music lover to give this game a try!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is similar to the PS version, and similar to Final fantasy rhythm game. Love the music, but I don't like this one as much as the FF one because it's harder to play and follow along in the game. The backgrounds are a distraction sadly...but the music is great! Still a great play, just a tad more frustrating.
Stephanie L.
Elk Grove , Ca
We picked up this Luigi amiibo to go with our copy of Mario Party. In terms of figure quality alone, he's great- the plastic is smooth and doesn't have any abnormal edges. He's also sturdier than most of the smash amiibos- we noticed that this amiibo is solid and sturdy- probably better suited for children than a lot of the other amiibos! In terms of gameplay, his compatibility with Mario Party 10 alone makes him worth it, you can use your luigi amiibo to customize the board and access a special feature of the game called Amiibo Party- which in my opinion, is the best part of the game, and the closest to the true Mario Party spirit! Overall, a great addition to the amiibo family.
Karla F.
Ciudad Juárez
Very cute and funny game I have it from electronic version I like the mascot room for the vocaloids and the music its so fun to play with headphones. Great for road trips or long distances. It has a Excelent replay value and a dance mode or music mode when you can make your own dances and songs and show it to other vocaloid fans.
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB
This is my first experience with the Project Diva series, so I can't compare it to the others, but this is a really enjoyable game! The art style is really cute and the videos are fun to watch, and it can keep you playing for hours at a time with the variety of songs, levels, and play styles. There's also a wide range of difficulty levels here; some are extraordinarily easy, some are nearly impossibly difficult, and most of them are (at least for me) the perfect balance of challenging, but not frustratingly so.

I don't, however find the friendship system with the Vocaloids fun at all. It's kinda cute, but whenever I turn on the game, I kinda ignore Len completely and just go right for the rhythm game.