Sega Arcade Classic SEGA Genesis Game Console uploaded by Jasmin W.

BY SEGA

The SEGA Genesis Classic Game Console comes with 80 built-in games, including 40 SEGA and 40 bonus games. Favorites include Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2, Sonic & Knuckles, Ecco, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage 3 and many more. Features Plug into your TV with included cables Comes with 2 wireless controllers Compatible with most Genesis Cartridges see more...

Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this at my work for $26 originally $40. i seen it on sale right before christmas and my husband is very please with it. I thought it was pricey but it DOES come with 80 games including mortal kombat! also if you find the old school garmes they do fit and they do work ! Happy about this find and the fact i got it on sale made it a steal!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Got my son this for Christmas and he loves it! He's only 6 so this games are a little easier for him to figure out compared to the newer games and systems. So fun for my husband and I to play games with him that we played as kids! The wireless controllers that come in box aren't the best. I just ordered some new ones with cords, from Amazon.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA
All 80's babies will fall in LOVE with this game console. It brings me back to my childhood. I love that the console comes with pre-loaded games but also has the option to use the old cartridges as well. The only thing I would change is the quality on the picture resolution. Other than that... This is the best video game console ever
Jaizel R.
My very first game console. And I still have mine till this very day. It is long lasting though graphics are not as great compare to today's gaming world, I still love sega. You won't always have to blow the game when it freezes. I love playing street fighters and sonic!!
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
This is so fun! The game selections are fantastic. It's super easy to hook up. The entire family has selections they can choose from. You can purchase this right on Amazon. The cost is not bad either for what you are getting.
margaret s.
Glassport, PA
We LOVE our Sega Classic! What a flash back to your childhood. The games are just as we remembered. The only down fall is the signal from box to controller is easily lost. Set up is easy, not real effort involved. I highly recommend this product to not only 80's kids but all.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Techie Expert Level 3
This is such a great system. Used to play when i was a kid and would wanna buy this for my kids they will love it. The games that comes with it are a lot to choose from.
Krystal R.
This game system brings me back to my childhood. It has all the games that I played when I was a kid and more. I love that I can share this games with my daughter.
Stephanie C.
This was literally all I ever played growing up... I would literally choose this system over any of the ones we have now cuz this is something ancient,,,
Emma R.
Davenport, FL
Sega Genesis was my childhood favorite. I chose Sonic over Mario all the time. I love that my children can experience a piece of my childhood.
Linda R.
I've seen a lot of mixed review for this sega. I was thinking for getting it form my husband who loved playing sega as kid. Is this Like the original?