ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesSEGA
010086650013 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for Nintendo Wii

Sega 010086650013 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for Nintendo Wii

by SEGA

AiAi and friends come to the Wii! An action-packed extravaganza of unique new puzzles and madcap multiplayer gameplay, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz takes the ground-breaking Wii remote and shows the world exactly what it can do. Players will be able to make their characters jump for the first time in the Super Monkey Ball universe with a simple upward flick motion using the Wii remote. A barrel-load of thrilling new party games, including Whack-a-Mole and Ring Toss, will keep the party rolling for hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sega 010086650013 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for Nintendo Wii!
Covina, CA
One of my favorite wii games! There are so many mini games so you never get bored of playing the same game over and over again. Great to play with family and friends, especially if you like to get competitive! Definitely recommend this game to all ages.
Las Vegas, NV
Really fun and challenging. Its hard but you'll get the hang of it. Fun to olay with kids
This game is really fun and challenging!!! You play by levels so every time you pass one the next one will be mor difficult... It's not too expensive like the trending games...
Sega 010086650013 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for Nintendo Wii uploaded by Tiaa T.
I thought this game would be kind of boring , but it turned out to be amazing. I love the world's and the 50 games you get to play this game is really fun! I am looking forward to more.
Vernon
This game is amazing and has so many different games within in it so you never get bored. Being it was on the wii system, it made it more challenging which made it more fun for my age group that was playing it. Would highly recommend
Santiago
super fun to play with your Wii console, I really like the characters and the cute ones that look very cool 😍
Puerto rico guaynabo
This is so fun I love the graphics the colors the missions everything is a really good game to play with your kids
London
When i first got this game i thought it was really confusing and I didn't know what to do but once i got the hang of it, it is a really fun game and I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?