GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsSees Candies
See's Candies Peppermint Twists 7oz Bag

Sees Candies See's Candies Peppermint Twists 7oz Bag

by Sees Candies

Can you buy these year-round at Sees or just during Christmas time?
Start your review of Sees Candies See's Candies Peppermint Twists 7oz Bag!
How would you rate this product?
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
These are a dangerous candy, as in you could eat the whole bag in one sitting. They have the perfect amount of peppermint and feel great to chew.
Cindy L.
Torrance, CA
Sees Candies See's Candies Peppermint Twists 7oz Bag uploaded by Cindy L.
I love See's candy but honestly this is not my favorite. Wish it had a bit more lemon flavor to it a bit more of a pucker. Just need to had more lemon to it reasonable in price for See's candy.
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love candy I have the biggest sweet tooth ever and I am a sucker for peppermint flavour sees candies are one of my favorite peppermint candies. They are so rich in favor and easy to crush to put in your hot chocolate:)
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are puff peppermints. These will slowly melt in your mouth, if you don't chew them up first. They have a good peppermint flavor. Also these are sold throughout the year. Which is good if you're like me and want to order them all year long.
lesly G.
Pasadena, TX
i like eating this so much , i love the peppermint flavor . This are great candies to have
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Sees is a California classic candy brand which has come out with many amazing (and super tasty) sweets! The peppermints melt in your mouth with just the right amount of mint!
Celeste U.
Lawton, OK
Best. Candy. Ever. I insist on getting a bag of these each time I go to a Sees Candies store- and it is always well worth the wait!
CHIKH Y.
oran
ohhh No .. This is the best candy ever!! Is sweet but not to much is the perfect balance. I remember My family loves when I arrive home with a bag of this candy, and they are so difficult to find out of season ugg but totally recommend this product it won't disappoint you!!
Melissa C.
LA
The peppermint candies melt in your mouth and they are very good. And I love the price and I would eat these everyday.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
We keep See's peppermints around the house at all times. They are the soft ones. My child eats one pretty much every day. It's just a little bit of Christmas all year long.