BY SEES CANDIES

• Can you buy these year-round at Sees or just during Chris...2 Answers
Kayla C.
Wichita Falls, TX
My favorite part of Christmas! Mostly because that's the only time I'll let myself indulge in these things. If I bought these all year round I wouldn't have any teeth left, they are pretty addicting. I will warn you though, if you're like me and have sensitive teeth, just be prepared that after so many your teeth will start to hurt. I love the softness of them, and the way they practically just melt in your mouth.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
Brings back memories of my childhood! my grandma would always have some in her purse and my grandpa in his pockets! if we were out and we wanted a treat they would hand us a peppermint! these were my favorite ones! they are super yummy and they melt in your mouth! LOVE!!!
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
My favorite candies in the world. Their softness is really what puts these in front of all other candy. I eat one after another and never get sick of them. Of course I only buy in the winter because I can eat the whole bag in an hour.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Sees is a California classic candy brand which has come out with many amazing (and super tasty) sweets! The peppermints melt in your mouth with just the right amount of mint!
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
Wouldn't be Christmas with out sensor peppermint candies !! They are delicious in hot chocolate ,, cookies ,, cakes ,, put them in your dessert plates for the neighbors .. Little bowls on your table .
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
We keep See's peppermints around the house at all times. They are the soft ones. My child eats one pretty much every day. It's just a little bit of Christmas all year long.
Kelsey S.
I am a #christmas person all year round! And these definitely help me with that! They are perfectly sweet without hurting your teeth and great for an upset tummy or cooking!
Silje B.
Always a must during the holidays in our home. We buy a few bags each year for ourselves and as gifts for family and close friends who don't have See's. Always a hit.
Brit J.
UT
Sees Candy Mints are the perfect treat! They work well as gifts too. I like to keep them in my purse or car. I love that they leave my breath minty fresh!
Amanda N.
I never buy these because when I do, I eat too many! They are delicious. A perfect mixture of soft and hard. Great to savor for a while or chomp down on.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Can you buy these year-round at Sees or just during Christmas time?