Sees Candies See's Candies 4 oz. Butterscotch Little Pops

by Sees Candies

Where can you buy these, I live in Washington State if that helps? How many flavors?
Start your review of Sees Candies See's Candies 4 oz. Butterscotch Little Pops!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love See's Candy Lollipops they are so yummy.! These lollipops may be a little more money than most lollipops but are well worth it. They have many flavors. My favorites are butterscotch, chocolate, and Cafe Late.
Roskita S.
Love love these little pops.. They're so yummy and satisfying. My kids love them too
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love buying these lollipops at the mall for my whole family we all have a favorite flavor so with this mix everyone gets what they want and must have for any occasion.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
omg I love the little vanilla ones, I recently bought the pops in these flavors and bought a caramel apple one for Halloween which I haven't yet tried but now looking at this I think I might pull that little sugar baby out<3 my husbands favorite is the coffee but I'm not a huge fan since I don't care for coffee.
Lyndley H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family has been buying sees candy for years now it's something very traditional during the holiday season. Personally I can't really finish an entire lollipop because they're just so rich and sweet.
hidexi M.
El cajon, CA
Nunca antes había escuchado de este producto y no esta clara la presentación
Nunca antes había escuchado de este producto y no esta clara la presentación
Samantha K.
Plano , TX
i prefer these over the lollipops, as they're easier to eat and i don't feel like a six year old with a sucker in my mouth (even though there's nothing wrong with that lmao). see's is a classic, i was so excited when they brought it down to texas years ago.
Tracy O.
Honolulu, HI
I looooove this candy soooo much. It’s nice that they have these little ones bcuz wearing a face mask there’s no hole for the lollipop stick and these are without the stick so they are perfect.
Ashley S.
Valencia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best sweet snack to satisfy a craving. I love the vanilla the best! So fresh & so yummy. Highly recommend!
Allyna C.
San Jose
Taste very good favorite lollipop brand of all time. Very pricey but is worth it. Would recommend.