BY SEES CANDIES #10 in Nut Candy

Porscha H.
It doesn't get any better than Sees peanut brittle.
My mother started the tradition of gifting all of us a box of peanut brittle every year for Christmas about a decade ago. Sadly she passed away in May of 2016. Naturally Christmas that year wasnt the same. This year I decided that I wasn't going to let that tradition die. So I drove to the commissary where I last purchased a box and sadly couldn't find any. I asked a lady that worked there ig they had any and luckt me they were in the back waiting to be placed. I GOT 5 BOXES! Two for myself and 1 to send to each of my brothers. The messages I got Christmas morning made my day. This is a tradition that will go on for generations. Sees peanut brittle is sooo good and practically melts in your mouth. Nothing else compares. #giftCrush
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
this is soooo amazingly tasty I wish I could grab some right now they are a perfect holiday gift to give someone and its not so hard it will chip a tooth like some peoples peanut brittle, I do have to say it can get sticky in teeth but who honestly cares right I mean common its sees candy!
Karla B.
I'm not a big peanut brittle fan but received a box of this for Christmas and was surprised at how good it tastes. I tend to stay away from peanut brittle because it is too hard or tastes burnt. See's Candies Peanut Brittle was different. It is crunchy but not too hard when you bite into it. My 2 year old daughter can even eat it. It does not have a burnt taste to it either.
Kiki C.
Bangor, ME
By far the best peanut brittle I have ever eaten. Will definitely be ordering a few boxes online. I live the fact that it's is not thin like most brittle tends to be. I won't be eating another brand of peanut brittle ever again!!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sees candy is my favorite Christmas time treat. They always set up stands at the mall and give away free samples - including little bits of this peanut brittle! It is just like grandma used to make and tastes homemade even though it was made in a factory. I've even contemplated packaging it up and gifting it as my own!
Chelsea C.
Bakersfield, CA
Sees Candies is your classic candy shop, and their peanut brittle never disappoints in flavor. It is a favorite of mine around the holidays. Only con is how hard it is to bite into. otherwise it is delicious!
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Some of the best peanut brittle I've ever had! Not too hard and not disgustingly sweet. I always buy these when local kids are selling for school fundraisers.
Jessica H.
Sacramento, CA
Love anything from See's, but the peanut brittle is the best. Great stocking stuffers or a host gift. Not to mention it's great for your house too!
Mia C.
This is so delicious they are so good i once bought one and i ate the entire box sees candies sale the greatest chocolate ever
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I love peanut brittle and this is one of my favorites. I love see's candy and this is one of their best candies!
Em V.
Would you recommend this?
Jessica H.
Sacramento, CA
How do you avoid getting it stuck in your teeth?