Sees Candies See's Candies 1 lb. Milk Chocolate Nuts & Chews

by Sees Candies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sees Candies See's Candies 1 lb. Milk Chocolate Nuts & Chews!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Clara, CA
Out of all the boxes they have this one is the best to give as a gift if the person likes nuts because you get a good variety of both
I love Sees Candies by far my favorite yet!! I recommend them to everyone and not one person yet has said anything bad about them.!!
If you're from California, you have to love Sees! My favorite are the rum nougat. Any of the Sees take me right back to childhood.
YUM! Thats my first word! lol How i love their chocolate. My husband always buys me a full box. I eat them like theres no tomorrow
La puente , Ca
I love getting these as a gift my boyfriend and I will try all of them at once on a movie night & pick witch we love
Costa Mesa, CA
Soooooooooo yummy! Like seriously!!! Please go and buy it's the nuts and chews are so delicious!
El Cajon , CA
I love sees candy usually I buy the pound box to gift to doctor offices and friends
I love chocolate and these are by far my favorite! They are a bit pricey but it's completely worth it

Looking for your answer?