HealthWellnessSeeking Health

by Seeking Health

I have heard many good things about coffee enemas but am still a little unsure about trying one. Is this set one that anyone could recommend or possibly give me a little more information about using. I definitely need a healthier colon as I'm sure we all do!!
Start your review of Seeking Health PurEnema Coffee Enema Kit | Stainless Steel Enema Kit with 1/2 Pound Bag of PurEnema Coffee | The Safest and Most Functional Enema Kit Ever Made!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriela A.
Just the picture alone looks like a lot of work, buy coffee make simple coffee and drink it in moderation there is no need to buy all this equipment.