HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSeeking Health
Liquid Vitamin D 3 - 2,000 IU per Drop - 900 Servings - High Potency

by Seeking Health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seeking Health Liquid Vitamin D 3 - 2,000 IU per Drop - 900 Servings - High Potency!
Elle D.
Amazing! I can instantly tell this product is working to give me more energy! The trick is to eat this with a high fat meal. Vitamin D is far soluable, so you will absorb and store it better if you eat it with some fat. Try it with peanut butter, guac, or a heavy Indian curry! I like mixing it with a bite of food directly on my fork to hide the taste. It doesn't taste nasty, it tastes like olive oil, which is best mixed with other flavors. I specifically picked this brand because it's unflavored. So many brands mix vitamin D with strawberry flavors and sweeteners which I am allergic to! This is a nice "naked" product without any harmful additives.

Looking for your answer?