Seeking Health Ceramic Neti Pot | 50% Faster Flow than other Neti Pots | with 'Comfort Spout'

BY SEEKING HEALTH

Janina R.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
When I first heard about Neti pots I was a little hesitant about using it... until I had a monster head cold and sinus pressure I couldn't handle anymore. I tried a basic Neti pot & although it did the trick the Seeking Health ceramic Neti Pot seems to provide a better flow of water and does a better job at flushing than a basic Pot. I think it is the comfort spout that allows for easier use and harder to make a mess.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Awesome Neti pot. At first I was off put by using these but now I don't know what I did without them! Use distilled water when you have a head Cold
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love my neti pot. This fits in my nose really well. Perfect for when you have a sinus cold. Make sure to use distilled water not tap