BY SEEDS OF CHANGE

Seeds of Change® Quinoa & Brown Rice With Garlic.

90 seconds.

Microwave in the pouch.

Certified organic.

Goodness From The Ground Up®.

USDA organic.

What's inside...per serving.

Calories 240, 12% DV.

Total fat 3.5g, 5% DV.

Sat fat 0.5g, 3% DV.

Sugars 1g, *.

Sodium 400mg, 17% DV.

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*No DV defined. see more...

• Are these being sold at Targets yet? If so what Aisle?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
This is such an easy go to side for dinner. Its also great to take with you for lunch. It's quick and easy (only takes 90 sec in the microwave). The only draw back is that it's a little bland and has a lot of sodium for such a small serving.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Easily my favorite quinoa that I have ever tried, easy to make and great flavor! Great price as well! Very flavorful and I am a repeat customer and will continue to me ! Love love lo d this product wish it was at more stores!
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
This quinoa is extremely easy to prepare before work or after a busy day. It takes just 90seconds in the microwave and one bag usually gets me 2-3 portions. The garlic and seasoning adds flavor to other wise bland grains.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
My boyfriend does not like quinoa but I made this with a little butter and more garlic and he LOVED it. Also great with some Brussel sprouts as well. Happy I found a product we can both enjoy and it's healthy and organic!
Justine A.
This rice is really tasty. It has a great garlic flavor without being too overpowering. My grocery store in town just recently started carrying this brand rice. I have tried three varieties and they've all been great.
Liz M.
I absolutely love these organic instant rice packs and use them all the time. They are a little pricier than other brands but totally worth it. These are a must have in our household!
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
This is an absolute must-have in your kitchen if you're busy and don't have a ton of time to cook. 90 seconds in the microwave and you have a healthy side dish at your disposal! These are seasoned well and I typically don't need to add any salt or additional spices, too. Overall, this is the epitome of health meeting convenience!
Kellie Ann L.
Scott Depot , WV
This stuff is THE BEST. It’s SO easy. Microwave it for 90 second and you have a dinner side. Not to mention it’s a very healthy alternative to regular rice or potatoes! I use this at least 2 times a week. I also like to make it for lunch and mix it up with Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Selects Broccoli Florets!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
My husband and I love these! We always have them in the pantry. They're great for a quick lunch. We like to mix them with some black beans to add some protein. The sodium content is a little high as are the carbs, but it is rice so that's to be expected. We normally split a pack!
Daniela A.
Orlando, FL
My best friend and I live together in an apartment right off campus at UF and are always struggling to make something easy yet healthy for dinner, and this is definitely our go-to dinner at least once a week! It's amazing served with veggies, and can even be microwaved! It's so hard to find easy to make healthy foods but this has honestly made my life so much easier!
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these being sold at Targets yet? If so what Aisle?