Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic

Seeds of Change® Quinoa & Brown Rice With Garlic.

90 seconds.

Microwave in the pouch.

Certified organic.

Goodness From The Ground Up®.

USDA organic.

What's inside...per serving.

Calories 240, 12% DV.

Total fat 3.5g, 5% DV.

Sat fat 0.5g, 3% DV.

Sugars 1g, *.

Sodium 400mg, 17% DV.

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*No DV defined.

Does anyone know if you can get this at Wal-Mart it's the only store I have in my town and all major health food stores are an hour or more away from me?
Who has tried this one?
I received this in the mail to review and was wondering what to fix with this?
Start your review of Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic!
Columbus Ohio
Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic uploaded by Chasity M.
Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic uploaded by Chasity M.
Made this quinoa rice with grilled chicken breast for dinner and it was absolutely delicious! Was our first time having and we will definitely be having it again!
Organic
Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic uploaded by Chandra G.
I love quinoa so I gave this a try; overall very lightly flavored that I found the need to add a few pinches of seasoning. I love that it has organic ingredients and it was quick and easy only a few minutes in the skillet. I will try other flavors and give my opinion later. I would recommend this to others who won't mind adding their own little twist to it and it will definitely be super delicious.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
La Vergne, TN
I received this Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic in the mail sometime ago as a free sample from PinchMe. I've just gotten around to trying it today. I'm usually not a huge fan of quinoa but this quinoa/brown rice combo was pretty good. I microwaved it so it was just a little dry but not too bad. Served with mesquite grilled chicken for a healthier work lunch today. It's quick and easy to prepare and you can add ingredients to make a more flavorful dish. Not sure if I would purchase but it was worth a try with it being free.
Fort Worth , TX
I love Seeds of Change! I was a little leery about trying Quiona because it has a weird name, but boy is it delicious! Throw it in the microwave and ready in a matter of minutes. Plus it's healthy for you and makes you feel really good.
Everett, WA
I think that this stuff is pretty delicious! They had an awesome promotion where you were able to get a free bag! I waited for my free bag to come and I chose this flavor. Made it on the skillet. It came out to be yummy! I added a lot of flavor because to be honest it was pretty bland. But great for being free.
Brownsville, TX
Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic uploaded by Janete C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really recommend this Quinoa & Brown Rice with garlic. It is delicious and very fast to cook. I wouldn’t improve anything in the flavor but I would of loved to store any left over like a ziplock type of bag.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It's fast to make, super helpful when you're in a pinch for lunch or a dinner side, and it tastes amazing! The pricing is affordable when purchased in bulk at Costco. We always have these around for when you need them and they store nicely.
Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic uploaded by Ines G.
Purchased at: Costco
Very quick and easy to prepare. Got it at Costco. It is not very tasty but it is helpful for when you need a side dish for dinner. You can either cook it on the microwave or stove in a couple of minutes!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic uploaded by naf C.
I know that brown rice is actually healthier for you than white rice, even then I am kind of of picky with eating brown rice. But this quinoa and brown rice definitely changed my mind! This pouch can be placed into the microwave and heated for about 2 minutes. I loved the taste and texture of this product. It's very quick, simple and easy to make. No water or anything is required to make this and even the spice level is decent. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Organic, Halal
Arlington , TX
Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic uploaded by Yazemin S.
I received a free sample of this product as they are not very good at eating organic food this if I was surprised has a good taste I ate it alone not accompany it with anything tastes like natural wheat do not let it cool down very cold I do not like its flavor but should try.