BY SEEDS OF CHANGE #3 in Rice

Seeds of Change® Quinoa & Brown Rice With Garlic.

90 seconds.

Microwave in the pouch.

Certified organic.

Goodness From The Ground Up®.

USDA organic.

What's inside...per serving.

Calories 240, 12% DV.

Total fat 3.5g, 5% DV.

Sat fat 0.5g, 3% DV.

Sugars 1g, *.

Sodium 400mg, 17% DV.

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*No DV defined. see more...

• Who has tried this one?7 Answers
  • I received this in the mail to review and was wondering w...4 Answers
  • Are these being sold at Targets yet? If so what Aisle?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I got this for free from PinchMe to try and review. I did like this and so did my son. The rice was a little dry but it was still good. I would have liked to be a bit more of a garlic flavor to it but I can just add more garlic in when I am able to buy it in my town. I don't like fixing food in the microwave so I chose the stovetop option. When I am able but this I think I might add some chicken to it to give it more flavor. I fixed this by its self and shared it with my son.
Claire B.
Raleigh
This quinoa and rice side is delicious! The texture is fantastic. I expected it to be mushier, since I cooked it in the microwave. Also, I love the garlic flavor. I can’t believe how convenient this is. It only takes 90 seconds in the microwave. Rice and quinoa take about an hour for me to cook in my rice cooker, so this is a real time saver. I’m going to stock up on these for nights that I do not feel like taking a long time to cook. Also, it’s completely mess free. You heat it up in the bag and throw it out, when you are done. Love!!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is absolutely delicious, comes in a package already cooked. The rice is tender and has a lot of flavor. You heat it and its own bag in the microwave. Frying a steak? Heat the rice up by placing it in the same skillet. So many different things you can do with this ready made rice and garlic and other good spices. I also like it in scrambled eggs making a dirty rice. I am picking up about five packages the next time I go to the store. I recommend you're not just picking up one but two or three.
Elizabeth B.
Sterling, OH
I'm not one for healthy eating 😂😂 so these aren't really up my alley but I never knock until I try lol its not bad. But I probably would choose something different other than Quinoa and Brown Rice. At least it wasn't a salad 🤣🤣 Seeds Of Change Quiona & Brown Rice With Garlic
Becky S.
I got this as a full sized sample from #Pinchme this month but wasn't required to write a review here for them or #SeedsofChange. I just really enjoyed it and was happy to have another vegetarian/vegan friendly product on the market and wanted to share it everywhere I make reviews!
These are packaged nicely and are Super Easy to cook (i.e. tear the corner and microwave for 90 seconds)! There is plenty of flavour to eat solo (I added a pinch of sea salt and pepper) or you can make it a side dish or a base and add veggies or proteins.
Michelle L.
I had this tonight and it was very good. It was very flavorful. It was easy to make. Just put the whole bag in the microwave for a couple minutes. It came out hot and ready to eat. I recommend this to others . I got this as a free sample from pinchme.
Lynn B.
This has a lot of garlic flavor and is tasty. It is quick and easy to make in microwave. It makes a hearty meal on its own or a great side dish. It is a healthy food. It is a little more than plain rice. Costco sells it in a multi pack.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This is Soo tasty and amazing and healthy who doesn’t love this quinoa ? I highly recommend this lovely meal to anyone also it’s not to expensive if you have a Costco membership you get like 8 bags for $15.99 or individual it cost $4-5 bucks
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
Love love love this blend! It’s super convenient and is always in bulk at my local sams club. There’s two things which could be better for me and that’s to make it one serving per bag and a littttleeee more garlic. But besides that it’s amazing I have boxes of these in my cupboard.
Angela H.
ORMOND BEACH, FL
I received this complimentary to review. It's fantastic! The flavor is delicious and the packaging is convenient. You can microwave it for 90 seconds and it's ready. I would definitely recommend this for healthy, on-the-go eating.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Who has tried this one?
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Are these being sold at Targets yet? If so what Aisle?
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Does anyone know if you can get this at Wal-Mart it's the only store I have in my town and all major health food stores are an hour or more away from me?
Crystal F.
I received this in the mail to review and was wondering what to fix with this?